Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
What exercises can I do to improve mhy vision so I don't
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
What exercises can I do to improve mhy vision so I don't have double vision?could rotater cuff surgery to repair a tear be related to double vision?… read more
What are the best eye exercises/methods I can do to relieve
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
What are the best eye exercises/methods I can do to relieve eye strain and/or help improve overall eye health?… read more
What can i do to regain some of my left perifical vision.
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
what can i do to regain some of my left perifical vision. has been getting worse since stroke in 02/2010… read more
The bottom of my eye is swollen, and to me it seems like my
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
The bottom of my eye is swollen, and to me it seems like my bottom tear duct is clogged. Each day it is getting worse instead of better and today is day three. It also kind of hurts. What can I do to … read more
While out running on a very hot day, my vision became less
Internist
Internist, Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine, FCC
While out running on a very hot day, my vision became less sharp. It was worse while in the heat but improved but it is still a little less sharp in one eye. Should I be concerned?… read more
I have constant floaters in my right eye that seem to be
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have constant floaters in my right eye that seem to be getting worse. What can I do about this condition… read more
What does rapidly improving vision mean? Over the course of
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
What does rapidly improving vision mean? Over the course of the past year my vision has significantly improved, to the point where my regular glasses are hard to use and my reading glasses are almost … read more
My eye sight is getting worse everytime I see the opticians,
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My eye sight is getting worse everytime I see the opticians, I ask for advice and eye exercises to improve my eye sight but they dont provide any. could you help with foods and ways to stop my sight g… read more
I have 20/100 and 60/100 vision, and cataracts. will surgery
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have 20/100 and 60/100 vision, and cataracts. will surgery help improve vision with how much percent. Can laser surgery after cataract removal help improve vision or wearing glasses help improve vis… read more
I have less than 20/20 vision and I have astigmatism. Can I
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have less than 20/20 vision and I have astigmatism. Can I get glasses that improve my vision WITHOUT any attmept to address the astigmatism. I ask this because the last time I tried prescription gla… read more
For about 4 days I've been waking up with blood shot eyes
Dr. Nina Lim
Dr. Nina Lim, Doctor of Medicine
For about 4 days I've been waking up with blood shot eyes that is very painful , each day seems to get worse,any suggestions as to what can cause this … read more
Can dryness in eyes cause blurred vision or bad vision. I
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi, Can dryness in eyes cause blurred vision or bad vision. I had lasik 10 years ago but my far vision sometimes gets worse. I do some exercises and eye drops and then it seems to get better. I'm real… read more
I have five shots in the eyew with eylea and my vision has
eyemd45
eyemd45, eye doctor
I have five shots in the eyew with eylea and my vision has not improved what can I EXPECT?… read more
I have a stye and have been using hot compresses. This is
Dr. Dan B.
I have a stye and have been using hot compresses. This is the 2nd day and it seems to b e getting worse. What should I do? thanks, Bill Clark… read more
I've had a swollen eyelid for 3 days that seems to be
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I've had a swollen eyelid for 3 days that seems to be getting worse (and more painful). There is no bump so I do not believe it is a stye. I have been applying a warm compress but it has not helped. W… read more
When I wake up in the morning my eyes are blurry. They seem
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
When I wake up in the morning my eyes are blurry. They seem to get better as the day goes on. What could that be. They are blurry now and I am right up on the screen typing… read more
I'm scared my vision may be getting worse. For as as I can
Dr. A.S. Desai
I'm scared my vision may be getting worse. For as long as I can remember I've had poor vision. I've always had double and triple vision, along with ghosting and some slight blurriness. I had prescript… read more
I had vision of 2100 in my left eye today. what does that
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I had vision of 2100 in my left eye today. what does that number stand for> … read more