Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My eye dobt open up sometimes wgwn I wake ip its panix for

Customer Question
me not a;wqa oncw in...
my eye dobt open up sometimes wgwn I wake ip its panix for me not a;wqa oncw in qaile it wi;; jappen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
10/20/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi and thanks for query,

If you have this symptom only after sleep and fine through out day and no other muscle weakness associated with it it might be because of dryness of eye which can be cured by using artificial tears 3 to 4 times a day. But if you experience it during other times as well and some other muscle weakness and twitching of eye it can be related to a condition called beningn fasciculation syndrome. I would suggest using artificial tears and if condition does not improve with it you must visit a physician to have a thorough examination and diagnosis so that proper treatment can be given.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist