How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 46954
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My eyes are watering all the time one eye more than the

Customer Question

My eyes are watering all the time one eye more than the other. Is there an over the counter medication that can help Julia
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. Davie

I am sorry you are having watering eyes

this can often be due to fall allergies

there are over the counter allergy eye drops and allergy pills and steroid nasal sprays which can work if you use them all to help decrease your allergy symptoms

Allegra or Zyrtec or Claritin allergy pills can help

you should try these and see if these help

if your symptoms don't get better, you should see your GP doctor

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

do yo have any other questions?