Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I am very lightheaded upon standing, my feet are numb when i

Customer Question
sit and i have red...
I am very lightheaded upon standing, my feet are numb when i sit and i have red eyes that burn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
10/11/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on for?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Is your vision affected?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Light headed upon standing, numbness in feet when sitting, i do itch and occasionally get a rash. I have high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, chronic back pain due to spinal fusion. Im on xanax, Tizandine, morphine, cymbalta, amlodapine, singular, topomax

Thank you for that additional information.

The lightheadedness could be due to many things....some of them no big deal, and some of them an emergency.

The safest thing to do would be to have someone drive you to the ER for a quick going over to make your heart is ok and your basic labs are fine. If needed, they can do specialized testing and imaging.

If the is has been going on for a while and has not been getting worse recently, it wouldn't be unreasonable (if you do not want to go to the ER) for you to see your primary care MD in the morning.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD