Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have a blood blister that just showed up in my left eye.

Customer Question

I have a blood blister that just showed up in my left eye. It is on the iris, it appears.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a tendency to get ulcers in my eye, and I started treating one with Besivance drops yesterday. This afternoon, my eye was burning, and felt like there was something in it, so I put a drop in. When I blotted my eye, I noticed that the liquid was reddish colored. Looking in the mirror I saw a blood "blister" on the iris.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. I am an ophthalmologist.

Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Is your vision affected?

Can you attach a picture of your eye using the paperclip on your screen?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.