Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am 48 years old female. I am having troubles with sleeping

Customer Question

I am 48 years old female. I am having troubles with sleeping all the time, including days when I am supposed to work but can't keep my eyes open long enough to get ready. When I do go, all I can think about it how soon it's over so I can go home to bed. Myay be menopause or something else. When I get to bed, I can't get to sleep despite being on 2 zopiclone as well as 2 sleep ease and a couple drinks. When I do occasionally doze off, I am awakened by nightmares. My Daddy is going through tests, has been taken by ambulance a few times with chest pains. No clue what is going on. My Mother inmLaw has had spinal surgery to bypass the Timor on and around the spine or stabilize it. Now she has blood clots and her left leg is dead. I had pneumonia for 2 weeks and we lost our dog of 17 years. 2 MUCH.! How do I deal with, come to terms with, accepts, all of this and move on? 2 months ago I had pneumonia for 3 weeks and I don't know how to deal with everything? If you need more info before you can help? I'll give it all to you!much more than what I will put here for all to read.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long have you been experiencing this problem sleeping?

Has this happened to you before?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.