Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I just read the blurry eye situation. I have been

Customer Question

I just read the blurry eye situation. I have been experiencing that in my right eye, where I blink its blurred and I blink again and its fine. But it while happen a couple times. I am going to go see a phychian soon but I'm hoping my fear of a link to diabetes is not connected to that. I've had some other weird happening s n so I'm worried.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

if you have allergies or mucous in your eyes, this can cause temporary blurry vision when you blink.

diabetes damage to your eyes and retina would not cause temporary changes, but would cause permanent eye issues.

you don't have to worry about diabetes.

that is good you are going to see a doctor soon.

do you have symptoms of allergies like tearing, itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a runny nose constantly. I just recently moved out of a mold infested apartment and now my nose is always runny.thanks for information.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome

you should try over the counter allergy medications like allegra or claritin or zyrtec and steroid nasal sprays like nasocort and see if they help your symptoms.

I am not worried about diabetes for you

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com