Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I see halos around lights at night, starting 4 weeks ago.

Customer Question
Went to three eye doctors...
I see halos around lights at night, starting 4 weeks ago. Went to three eye doctors, didn't find anything, normal eye pressure, etc... What could be the reason? I took some aniracetam the day before I detected the halos. Could that be the culprit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
9/7/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr. Das, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor

Blurry vision, glares and halos around eyes are known side effects of aniracetam . SO, it is very likely that that is the cause of the halos. But the effects should have been over in about 3 days after taking aniracetam . Please consult another eye doctor for a checkup.

Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor