DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Monday night I was putting my makeup on and noticed my left

Customer Question

Monday night I was putting my makeup on and noticed my left eye lid was sore . when I woke yesterday morning it was swollen and it hurts when I blink. I went jetsking on Mon and flew off the jeyski on my left side do you think I brusied my eyelid or is it something else. My eyelid is red not all of it though
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.

Hello

It sounds like infection.

As in a stye.

Glad to look at a picture here if you have one.

Hot compresses are indicated, and exam by your doctor.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.