Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My nephew has hot wax in his eyes. He washed with water.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
My nephew has hot wax in his eyes. He washed with water. Still wax in his lashes. Sails his eyes feel like there is dirt in them. It has been 30 minutes ago. He is rubbing his eyes.… read more
I âm writting behalf of my nephew how has black sport on his
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi i âm writting behalf of my nephew how has black sport on his both eyes on back of his eye. He is in pakistan and Most of doctores there that their is No cure for this they said its retina… read more
My nephew who is 3 nearly 4 had a very severe eye injury at
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
Hi my nephew who is 3 nearly 4 had a very severe eye injury at his nursery involving a stick in the eye. He has been in hospital for nearly a week having had most of the iris removed. He has had stitc… read more
Mortar with water in it got in my nephew eye. He washed it
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Mortar with water in it got in my nephew eye. He washed it out with water. It is burning his eye still … read more
After using Otic drops in his eye for a full day, my nephew
Dr. Dan B.
After using Otic drops in his eye for a full day, my nephew lost about 60% vision in his eye. The mistake was due to pharmacy error. Will his vision ever return (it's been 8 weeks)?… read more
My nephew complains that his eyes "hurt". He is two, so some
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My nephew complains that his eyes "hurt". He is two, so some things aren't too clear. He does, however, rub his eyes for extended (5 or 6 minutes) periods throughout the day. Should we get him in to s… read more
My brother has lost a lot of his vison in one eye. he has
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
my brother has lost a lot of his vison in one eye. he has not hit his heave or scratched his eye. he is at the hotpital right now and they are thinking it could be 1 of 2 things a brain tumor or an ey… read more
My husband is complaining of seeing darkness in one of his
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My husband is complaining of seeing darkness in one of his eyes. Please could you advise what this may be?… read more
I have been diagnosed with closed angle glaucoma, a cataract
Dr. A.S. Desai
I have been diagnosed with closed angle glaucoma, a cataract in one eye and scarring in the corner of my left eye. I also have plateau iris . I am currently using Pilocarpine and Lumigan to control th… read more
My nephew is 36 and in prison...wrote me a letter that his
Dr. Dan B.
my nephew is 36 and in prison...wrote me a letter that his right eye has blacked out 3 times - 1st for 5 min, 2nd for 3, 3rd for about 2 minutes. First episode happened in April...he is scheduled for … read more
My 76 year old brother has lost his sight in one eye and it
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My 76 year old brother has lost his sight in one eye and it has been indicated that a blood vessel burst in his eye due to high blood pressure. He has low vision in the other eye, but is able to do so… read more
I have nephew with herpes and infection in both eyes and
Dr. Dan B.
i have nephew with herpes and infection in both eyes and needs help. he lives near sioux city iowa and has relatives in kansas city. where is the best place to take him for needed help. please advise.… read more
My nephew fell and hit his head on the right side. It caused
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My nephew fell and hit his head on the right side. It caused him to lose his eyesight in the left eye. What kind of doctor should he see, an optomologist or medical doctor?… read more
Please, please help. My mother is 66 years old and has had
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Please, please help. My mother is 66 years old and has had several left eye surgeries: botched cataract removal (we later determined she had Fuch's dystrophy), full corneal transplant, two laser treat… read more
My nephew got hit in the eye; he lost total vision in that
Dr. A.S. Desai
My nephew got hit in the eye; he lost total vision in that eye. They have told him that his retna did not detach but like a rubber band it "frayed". Is there anything or is there anyone that might be … read more
My right eye has be matting up constantly for last 12 hrs.
Dr. A.S. Desai
Hello my right eye has be matting up constantly for last 12 hrs. It is red too. Please help… read more
My husband has macular degeneration and has been getting
DrRussMD, eye doctor
My husband has macular degeneration and has been getting injections in his eyes for several years now - he has one eye that has an amount of blood behind it and they continue to give him injections, t… read more
I'm losing vision in one eye with no other symptoms. I have
Dr. A.S. Desai
I'm losing vision in one eye with no other symptoms. I have a Corneal scar, which i've had for years, but my vision has deteriorated in that eye over the last few weeks. Can a scar suddenly make my vi… read more