Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have been to a couple of eye doctors and both have

Customer Question

I have been to a couple of eye doctors and both have recommended ALWAY for eye irritation. What baffles me is that I am not getting better. Can you tell me what could the worse scenario be regarding this problem. My vision does not seem to be affected., What then is wrong?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
What eye problem have they diagnosed you with?
Have you seen optometrists (OD) or ophthalmologists (MD)?
How old are you?
Can you tell me what is going on with your eyes?
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.