Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Double vision and diabetes

Customer Question

Double vision and diabetes
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the question.I am Dr.A.S.Desai and I look forward to assisting you .
Since how many days have you experienced the double vision? Was it noticed suddenly?
Does the double vision disappear on closing one eye? Is it experienced only with both eyes open?
Does the double vision differ in different gazes? Such as do the two images seem to go farther away from each other when the eyes are moved to extreme left gaze or right gaze( both eyes moved to left or right side) ?
Is there any drooping of eyelid in either of the eyes? Are both eyes equally open?
When was your last eye exam?
I look forward to your replies.