Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I had my eyes tested a few days ago...my vision is 6/20 in

Customer Question
my left eye., ever since...
I had my eyes tested a few days ago...my vision is 6/20 in my left eye., ever since then my left eyelids have been swollen and puffy and i can only open my eye 3/4 and it feels like something is stuck behind the inner corner of my eye and it hurts my eye to look down. Im not 100% sure but I think this was caused by the Noncontact tonometry as it made me jump a fair bit when the air went in my left eye. Should I be concerned or will it pass?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
7/20/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
This is nothing to worry about. This will get better on its own and you will not have any long term problems.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD