How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3334
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had fillers injected in my front cheeks which have dropped

Customer Question

I had fillers injected in my front cheeks which have dropped causing my eyes to drop in ,very deep which no amount of anything will help , but this wasn't the worst thing my injecting doctor thought a good idea to inject all around the whole corners of my mouth to latter not to have any wrinkles form ,where it was good ,the immediate result was drooping to my horror & hers ,since then I have been to many top surgeons ,one filled the side of my cheeks as it fell inward ,one surgeon said my eyes will have to be operated as it can't be filled another doctor recently told me that what happened around my mouth was because the injection was injected into my muscle ,so now what ,the original doctor will not do anything, as I am in the fitness industry full time & give workshops & am very well known this has brought about some depression as my face was nice & full ,I am not ready for surgery not to mention it is not my doing & why should I have to bear the cost of any procedure ,I am about to lodge a formal complaint to the board of doctors , as the consumer also should be protected not just the medicos ,will appreciate any advice & I am very well researched as so are many people especially in my industry ,thank you Marika
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
do you have a pic?