How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3334
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have blurring in my right eye only and an occasional

Customer Question

I have blurring in my right eye only and an occasional headache. I need to see a Neurologist to find out the problem. I've had a CT scan that showed to be normal. I also had my eyes checked and found nothing wrong. I have a pacemaker so can't have a MRI. What do you suggest? I live in Beaufort, N. C. and am willing to go to Cary if I can find a doctor that will see me now. Thank you. xxxxxx L. xxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Were you examined by an ophthalmologist?
How long has this been going on?
Is the blurriness constant?
Can you read out of that eye with your near vision glasses in place?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.