Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I was reading your response to another patient and saw that

Customer Question

Hello, I was reading your response to another patient and saw that I have similar symptoms. I am tired all of the time but do not sleep well, my eyes burn constantly like the want sleep. I've had a stress test one and I just finishe a 24 hour halter moniter last week. Both came back normal. I am on Levothyroxine for my Thyroid and take 250mcg in the morning.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Which response were you reading?
How long has this been going on?
Do you have any other symptoms?
Do you have any other medical problems or take any other medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.