Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I have what appears to be a blood vessel under the skin of
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I have what appears to be a blood vessel under the skin of my right eye in the crease of the upper and lower lid. it appeared several years ago. i tried to have it zapped by a laser clinic but they we… read more
I have swollen skin under the right eye. It looks like I was
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I have swollen skin under the right eye. It looks like I was in a fight which I have not. It is not itchy but can be watery. It feels like there is an eyelash in that eye but there is nothing.… read more
I am under chemo thearpy treatment for bilateral breast
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I am under chemo thearpy treatment for bilateral breast cancer and for the past two months have been experiencing constant watery eyes particularly my left eye which is efffecting my vision. Isa this … read more
I have had an red itchy patch on my right eye lid for a
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have had an red itchy patch on my right eye lid for a month + as well as a red irritation on my left eye crease on the outer edge. Treated with ontiment and salves, but still itchy, pink spot… read more
I have a lump on the back of my heal under the skin. Causing
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
I have a lump on the back of my heal under the skin. Causing discomfort when waliking if I bump the area it's extremely painful bringing tears to my eyes. If I push on it it's painful… read more
A couple of months back I had an incident with extremely
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
Hello. A couple of months back I had an incident with extremely uncomfortable itchy, tearful red eyes (extremely red and itchy). It was so bad I had to come back home from school. I took some benadryl… read more
I have skin arritations on the skins under my breasts which
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I have skin arritations on the skins under my breasts which turns red and itches terribly. Does not go away even when I use skin irritation tubes( cortizone cream tube). Sometimes it extends onto the … read more
For the last 2 months or so my eyes have been extremely
Dr. Rick
Hi, for the last 2 months or so my eyes have been extremely itchy when I sleep (but not during the day), I find when I wake up one of my eyes is bloodshot red and it takes a few hours for it to calm d… read more
Burning in legs when standing still and prickling under skin
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Burning in legs when standing still and prickling under skin in arms and legs sometimes … read more
I was on accutane for 5 months but I've been off it for
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I was on accutane for 5 months but I've been off it for almost two months now. My eyes have been extremely dry and the eyelids themselves have been swollen and puffy on both sides. I also seem to have… read more
I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., eye doctor
I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen, then flakes starts to get better and then gets worse.. I have not had any allergies that I am aware of. Use eye pressure med. only… read more
I have been getting patches of extremely itchy eyes mostly
Dr. Rick
I have been getting patches of extremely itchy eyes mostly at night. generally after i have been using a screen device for multiple hours.… read more
I have had extremely itchy eyes for the past month or so. I
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
I have had extremely itchy eyes for the past month or so. I am taking Zyrtec and allergy eye drops but finding little relief. What could be causing this?… read more
My right eye is constantly watering and itchy. This has been
Dr. Dan B.
My right eye is constantly watering and itchy. This has been going on for over a month now. Any clue as to what this could be? My allergies are bad this time of year and I am on allegra and flonase. M… read more
My problem is extreme tiredness, cold, stuffy nose, back
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
Good morning, my problem is extreme tiredness, cold, stuffy nose, back pain, pale eyes, and dark urine … read more
I am having the classic symptoms of "shingles". Mild rash.
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I am having the classic symptoms of "shingles". Mild rash. Tingling and burning sensations in the skin. Now muscle pain in my back. This has been ongoing for about six weeks now. Now the rash has deve… read more
I have recently been having extremely itchy eyes, sneezing,
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
I have recently been having extremely itchy eyes, sneezing, etc and have not had allergy issues the last 5 years or so. How do treat the itchy eyes and should I get testing to see what is causing the … read more
About 2 months ago the skin under my right eye was slightly
Dr. Rick
About 2 months ago the skin under my right eye was slightly dry. Over time the skin underneath both eyes have become dry; it's not visibly dry but it feels dry and a little scaly. However, it is visib… read more