Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a major leak behind my left ear. It appears to be a…

Customer Question
I have a major leak...
I have a major leak behind my left ear. It appears to be a clear liquid and it has been doing this for weeks. When I get up in the morning it is leaking but there is a crusty dry substance on the back of my ear.
My ear or behind it is swollen and there might be a small lump. My other ear seems to have a swollen lymph node.
I have a fever on my ears but no actual body fever.
I have dizziness most of the time, headaches (not migraine or cluster but in temples and on top left of head), get bloody noses off and on, a rash on my nose and cheeks that seems to heal with the alcohol. I also had a sac, not a sty, just below my left eye and it was like a blood sac. I ended up using finger nail clippers to open it and it drained pus and blood for several days. Prior to and after, I have had blurriness and get crusty eyes overnight. All affected areas itch, burn at times, and get a covering (not a scab) while healing, such as nose. Major muscle and joint pain.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
6/7/2015
Eye Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hello
Can you attach a picture?
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist