Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have had localized redness in one eye for about 3 weeks

Customer Question
now. Initially no pain or...
I have had localized redness in one eye for about 3 weeks now. Initially no pain or visual disturbance until today. Now there is some irritation especially when I close my eye. There is no hx of trauma to the eye. It also seems that the redness is more pronounced today.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
5/17/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr SH, Certified physician replied 2 years ago
Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
I would appreciate it if you send me a picture here.
Kind regards
A reply to what ? You have not told me anything yet.
I would appreciate it if you attach a picture of your eye for me to see.
Okay here is the picture
Seems like you are having conjunctivitis and you will require some anti-inflammatory eye drops for this like betamethasone eye drops for which you will have to consult your doctor.
So I would recommend that you should consult your doctor and get a prescription for anti-inflammatory eyedrops for this.
Let me know if you have more questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below.
Kind regards
Dr SH
Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician