Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I'm physically and mentally active 73 years. Eyes slightly
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I'm physically and mentally active 73 years. Eyes slightly sensitive to light or movement causes uncomfortable feeling in head - a little akin to the squeak of chalk on a blackboard. Also slight cough… read more
I was hit in the eye with a Nerf gun dart and my sight is
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hi I was hit in the eye with a Nerf gun dart and my sight is fine but my eye is sensitive to light now and hurts if I go from shade to a lit area … read more
For the past week, my eyes have been uncomfortable,
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
For the past week, my eyes have been uncomfortable, bordering on painful, and very sensitive to light. The symptoms are in both eyes, but worse in my left. I have not been able to wear my contacts, bu… read more
Pain in left eyebrow/above left eye. Dull, slightly
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Pain in left eyebrow/above left eye. Dull, slightly throbbing. Left eye light sensitive, causes pain to worsen. Eye bloodshot.… read more
My eyes have been bothering me for the last few days.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My eyes have been bothering me for the last few days. Sensitivity to light, eyelids slightly fluttering and just overall discomfort. I'm not sure if it's an allergy or something else.… read more
Color and/or light vision in left eye slightly less vivid.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
color and/or light vision in left eye slightly less vivid. Sensation of restricted mobility and peripheral vision in same eye. Hx of choroidal granuloma 2 "microns" from macula. Lesion no longer infla… read more
I have a sensation of slightly flashing light to the right
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have a sensation of slightly flashing light to the right side of my right eye. It's almost as if there is a sliver of silver light there for a microsecond or two. No pain. It began about three hours… read more
Eyes are very sensitive to light, stinging when in office
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Eyes are very sensitive to light, stinging when in office lights and extremely sensitive to bright sunlight causing me to either keep head down, close my eyes or try shading them. … read more
2-3 times a month I jolt awake to a sensation akin to a
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
2-3 times a month I jolt awake to a sensation akin to a shard of glass in one of my eyes. The affected eye becomes almost torrential in the tearing up and the sinus cavities around it build in pressur… read more
Right Eye blurred in the center. Can see somewhat out of the
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Right Eye blurred in the center. Can see somewhat out of the bottom of the eye. If I look at a light it looks Red and yellow.… read more
Wore contact in eye all night now pupil is smaller in that
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
wore contact in eye all night now pupil is smaller in that eye, eye is red and sensitive to light. Using sterile saline to rinse it… read more
I have been noticing recently that my eyes have become
Dr. Dan B.
I have been noticing recently that my eyes have become extremely sensitive to light. They have always been sensitive to light, but recently I feel it has gotten worse. I have started wearing contacts … read more
I woke up with a red and sore eye. The eye is very sensitive
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I woke up with a red and sore eye. The eye is very sensitive to light and it feels like someone poked me in the eye and the eye is bruised. The eye is a little swollen. It is not itchy, in fact I don'… read more
My left eye has been painful, very sensitive to light
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
My left eye has been painful, very sensitive to light including inside light, along with a mucous discharge. My activities have been completely normal in cleaning house, chasing after a couple of 2 mo… read more
I'm eyes are very sensitive to light. When driving it's
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I'm eyes are very sensitive to light. When driving it's really hard to see with the light glare even with sunglasses. Is there anyway you could help me?… read more
I have been having problems with sensitivity to light the
Dr. Dan B.
Hi. I have been having problems with sensitivity to light the past few months. The light makes eyes hurt (it feels like they hurt on the inside). I also have eye floaters, which also have increased du… read more
Hei i got eye problem. sensitive to light mostly left eye,
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
hei i got eye problem. sensitive to light mostly left eye, cant look at lights at all i do have some muscular illness and i do have red about some eye drops that can releive the tension… read more
I have been experiencing uncomfortably dry and sensitive
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I have been experiencing uncomfortably dry and sensitive skin for years; now my eyes have become increasingly dry and irritated.I use Xidra but have little relief with it. Could my long term use of am… read more