Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
Two nights ago, I had gotten a sudden feeling that something
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Two nights ago, I had gotten a sudden feeling that something was in my left eye. I looked for something in it and saw nothing, flushed my eye well with eye wash kit and still no improvement. The pain … read more
I have gotten a tiny blister in each eye. It's like a tiny
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I have gotten a tiny blister in each eye. It's like a tiny pimple. In the left eye it is right at the base of the eyeball and in the right eye it's in the outside corner of my eyeball. Sometimes, I se… read more
I had a macular pucker in my right eye and had surgery to
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
I had a macular pucker in my right eye and had surgery to correct it. It is now in my left eye but hasn't gotten to the level where they can do the surgery. I think this is causing me dizziness and ba… read more
I have swelling that started on my left eyelid and now it
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
I have swelling that started on my left eyelid and now it has gotten really swollen under my left eye.… read more
I woke up from a nap and my left eye was all of a sudden
Dr. Dan B.
I woke up from a nap and my left eye was all of a sudden foggy. My right eye is fine but my left eye has a haze over it. I do have dry eyes and had a eye check up about 6 months ago. I did get a littl… read more
I have a sudden blurred vision in my left eye. It has been
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I have a sudden blurred vision in my left eye. It has been determined NOT to be detached retina, myopia, dry eye, macular degeneration or glaucoma. No injury immediately precluded the sudden blurred v… read more
Several occasions recently I have had a sudden increased
Dr. Rick
Several occasions recently I have had a sudden increased burning in my right eye which progresses to a stinging burning sensation and the eye ball feels painful and also tender if I touch the eye lid … read more
My wife has just recently received new glasses, and they are
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My wife has just recently received new glasses, and they are not correct. The left eye is good, but the right eye is all fuzzy. We went back to the optician and queried the supply. After a second eye … read more
I'm a 33 year old male. I've recently noticed that my left
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Hi, I'm a 33 year old male. I've recently noticed that my left eye seems to be lower than my right eye, not necessarily pointing downwards but sits lower in the eye socket as it were. Checking photos … read more
My left eye sees a circle rainbow (blurry rainbow) all of a
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
My left eye sees a circle rainbow (blurry rainbow) all of a sudden with bright white lights. It has no pain and feels normal and just happens now … read more
Left eye only becomes irritated and burns like I have gotten
Dr. Dan B.
left eye only becomes irritated and burns like I have gotten soap in the eye. I am 58 yo and have been recently diagnosed with macular degeneration mostly in left eye only. I was suspicious that somet… read more
My left eye has always been a little more closed than my
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My left eye has always been a little more closed than my right normally. Recently, I've noticed that my left eye seems heavy and will close when either tired or stressed. Vision is a little blurry on … read more
My eye has been hurting badly on and off sporadically for a
Aleksandra Frye
Aleksandra Frye, Physician
My eye has been hurting badly on and off sporadically for a short period of time but the pain is getting worse. I dont know whats wrong … read more
I have one bloodshot eye its just in he lower left corner of
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
i have one bloodshot eye its just in he lower left corner of my right eye, what could this be?… read more
I have pain behind my eye and eyebrow. The pain comes and
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I have pain behind my eye and eyebrow. The pain comes and goes and becomes excruciating if I lay on my stomach. It increases if I lay down in any way. There's no fluid around my eye and I can move it … read more
Sudden bloodshot eye. I woke up in middle of night 4 days
Carmen Barnes
Carmen Barnes, MD
Sudden bloodshot eye. I woke up in middle of night 4 days ago with eye pain in upper left quadrant of left eye, like something got in it and was irritating it. But when I went to look in mirror, the b… read more
The corner of my right right eye is swollen the lower eye
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
the corner of my right right eye is swollen the lower eye lid is painful to touch and there is redness. … read more
All day, I've had a headache and pressure in my right eye.
Dr. A.S. Desai
All day, I've had a headache and pressure in my right eye. My eye has gotten more bloodshot as the day has gone on and I just noticed that the pupil is smaller than my left eye. My right eye is VERY s… read more