Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My adult daughter is experiencing triple vision in one eye
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
My adult daughter is experiencing triple vision in one eye and double vision in the other eye and brain fogm which comes and goes. Yesterday was terrible and today no symptoms. It greatly affects her … read more
I apparently have a normal retina and cornea but have triple
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I apparently have a normal retina and cornea but have triple vision in my left eye and double vision in both eyes. Two ophthmalogists cannot arrive at a diagnosis. Help. Sarah… read more
I woke with feeling like something was in my eyes and it
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
I woke with feeling like something was in my eyes and it feels like an allergy or something i have double vision but when I squint I don't can you tell me what this could be… read more
When i was 12 i was diagnosed with strombismus and had
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
hi! so when i was 12 i was diagnosed with strombismus and had corrective surgery for my eyes crossing and double vision. now i'm 19, and my double vision started to come back. i switched from contacts… read more
Woke up this morning with double vision like my eyes were
Dr. Rick
woke up this morning with double vision like my eyes were crossed. with a numb tonge and lips. had bypass surgery in 07 and have diabieties. have not tooken my medications in a year. and have no insur… read more
I have been noticing double, triple and even quadruple
Dr. Rick
I have been noticing double, triple and even quadruple vision, especially with lights. Tonight the moon looked like a Venn diagram with four circles. Single lights appear as a ring of at least six dot… read more
I am a 22 year old female. For the last 2-3 years, I've been
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I am a 22 year old female. For the last 2-3 years, I've been waking up with crossed eyes/ double vision. In the beginning, it would only last about 5 minutes (usually gone by the time I finish brushin… read more
I just experienced a sudden feeling that my eyes were
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
I just experienced a sudden feeling that my eyes were crossed. It felt the same as when you cross your eyes and vision appeared double. If I shut one eye, my vision was normal. … read more
I have had very itchy eyes and was rubbing them. Suddenly I
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
I have had very itchy eyes and was rubbing them. Suddenly I seemed to be having double vision and the pictures of the wall looked crooked. Is this an emergency. I used eye drops to relieve the itching… read more
My daughter is complaining of one eye's vision being crossed
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
My daughter is complaining of one eye's vision being crossed and seeing something like a camera flash in that eye. These symptoms started after a severe tension headache about a week ago. Any ideas?… read more
For the last week or so my eyes are going cross and I am
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
For the last week or so my eyes are going cross and I am seeing double. For the last 2-3 days I have had a bad headache over my left eye. I take 2 Bayer aspirin and it goes away, but the crossing of t… read more
I just had an episode of doue vision, it lasted about a
Dr. Rick
Hello again, I just had an episode of doue vision, it lasted about a minute or two. My eyes felt like they were crossed. I I closed one eye or the other it went away, when I opened them, it came back.… read more
Sudden feeling of being crossed...if I close 1 eye my vision
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
sudden feeling of being crossed...if I close 1 eye my vision clears up...this wil last about 2 to 3 min and happens about once every 2 or 3 weeks...have been having this now for about 3 months… read more
Out of the blue it feels as though my eyes are crossed
DrRussMD, eye doctor
Out of the blue it feels as though my eyes are crossed although my husband says they are not. My vision becomes distorted, there's pressure in the corners of my eyes and it lasts about a minute. The p… read more
What do these symptoms indicate? dizzyness, double vision in
Dr. Rick
what do these symptoms indicate? dizzyness, double vision in the right eye along with some bluring of vision. Lasted about a minute and a half… read more
My eyes always feel like there is a glaze over them and they
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
My eyes always feel like there is a glaze over them and they hurt a lot. What is going on? My vision has changed and it is harder to see.… read more
I have a question: My eyes are burning and my eyelids have a
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a question: My eyes are burning and my eyelids have a burning feeling like I have hot sauce on them. My vision is a little burled, but I think that's do from a little swelling on my eyelids tha… read more
I have double vision in my left eye that seems to get better
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
I have double vision in my left eye that seems to get better when I tilt my head to the left. In my last eye test the ophthalmologist said that I had very mild cataracts in both eyes very slight glauc… read more