Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
For the last 6 hours I have been seeing an arc of light
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
For the last 6 hours I have been seeing an arc of light flashing at random periodicity in the peripheral vision of my left eye especially when I look in that direction. I have never experienced this b… read more
I have a small visual arc of light which flashes temporarily
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a small visual arc of light which flashes temporarily near centre of vision in right eye. It is stimulated by movement of the eye and disappears almost immediately, but appears again in same pl… read more
Is there any side effect to cortisone shots related to
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
Is there any side effect to cortisone shots related to white flashes from your periferal vision?… read more
I am a 64 yr old artist. Saturday I suddenly had arc shaped
Dr. A.S. Desai
I am a 64 yr old artist. Saturday I suddenly had arc shaped bright, bright flashes around the perifery of my vision in my right eye. They were and are intermittent and very distracting. The arc flash … read more
Nine hours ago I noticed flashes of light as a small arc in
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Nine hours ago I noticed flashes of white light as a small arc in the periphery of vision in my left eye. I thought I was seeing light thru the edge of my glasses. A while later, I noticed a large flo… read more
I have ribbons of flashing light in my vision that come and
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I have ribbons of flashing light in my vision that come and go. Generally lasting 10-15 minutes. It doesn't effect the symtoms by blinking or rubbing my eye. It first ocurred on my right eye and today… read more
Today I suddenly began experiencing arcing flashes of light
Dr. Rick
Today I suddenly began experiencing arcing flashes of light in my left eye. It happened while working at my computer. It happens after blinking. Do I need to rush to an eye doctor immediately? I am a … read more
I am 70 and recently noticed an arc flashing light in my
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
I am 70 and recently noticed an arc flashing light in my left eye either at the top or bottom when i move my eye quickly. I am going on a 7 day cruise tomorrow and am worried about retinal tearing or … read more
Last night i suddenly started experience a arc like flash of
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
last night i suddenly started experience a arc like flash of light in one eye on the edge - it happened mostly when I moved my eye quickly and it seemed like there was a swirling floater on the edge o… read more
I currently have what is called a floater in my right eye. I
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I currently have what is called a floater in my right eye. I have started seeing flashes of light or an arc of light. Is this something I can wait until monday to see my eye doctor or should I seek im… read more
I awoke this morning with bright flashes of light aroun the
Dr. Longo
Dr. Longo, Optometrist
I awoke this morning with bright flashes of light aroun the outside area of my vision.. I can still view everything. no loss of vision. Just flashing lights and almost swimming effect in my right eye.… read more
I am seeing black squiggly lines and flashes on the right
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
I am seeing black squiggly lines and white flashes on the right side of my eye vision. What can cause this to happen.… read more
I read your answer to a "ripple" effect in vision submitted
Dr. Dan B.
I read your answer to a "ripple" effect in vision submitted three years ago. Your answer seems to fit me perfectly and I appreciate the help. Apparently the acephalgic migraine diagnosis fits even if … read more
I have 20/100 and 60/100 vision, and cataracts. will surgery
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have 20/100 and 60/100 vision, and cataracts. will surgery help improve vision with how much percent. Can laser surgery after cataract removal help improve vision or wearing glasses help improve vis… read more
Can black spots in your visions be caused by reduced blood
jbmd
jbmd, physician
Can black spots in your visions be caused by reduced blood flow in the brain? The black spots in my vision do not drift or move.… read more
Will this cause vertical double vision what can cause this?
Dr. Rick
will this cause vertical double vision what can cause this? and what causes what looks like a small lake in your vision with ripples and edges that are jagged and multi-colored… read more
I have floater in my eye that rotates from front to side and
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
I have floater in my eye that rotates from front to side and occasional light flashes … read more
Was sitting here and started having a flashing prism of
Dr. A.S. Desai
Was sitting here and started having a flashing prism of lights in a "C" shape in my vision. Blurry vision. Ears ringing loud. Neck stiff, and slight headache. Flashing continued and grew in size, then… read more