Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Kmad3412
Kmad3412
Kmad3412, Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I'VE HAD LENS REPLACEMENT ON BOTH EYES. UNCLEAR VISION IN
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I'VE HAD LENS REPLACEMENT ON BOTH EYES. UNCLEAR VISION IN LEFT EYE WITH FLASHING ORBITAL LIGHTS AND A CIRCLE OF CLOUDINESS IN LEFT EYE.… read more
My father is having yellow and black "flashes" going in
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My father is having yellow and black "flashes" going in circles on both eyes. Does he need to go to the emergency room?… read more
Recently a "black eye" appeared for no apparent reason
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
Recently a "black eye" appeared for no apparent reason beneath my left eye. It didn't hurt, nor was my vision affected. This is the second time this has happened in the past three months. What could b… read more
Ive been having black spots/floaters and flashing lights for
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
Ive been having black spots/floaters and flashing lights for nearly a year now?? They only appear in one eye..floaters more visible in day..flashers both day and night.I seen the black spot/floaters m… read more
Think I'm having a PVD. A periodic, semi-circle flash of
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Think I'm having a PVD. A periodic, semi-circle flash of light in left eye. Also noticed, periodically, a flouter in same eye (never had one in that eye before, that I noticed).… read more
Started having what appear to be ocular migraines in right
DrRussMD, eye doctor
Started having what appear to be ocular migraines in right eye. Flashes, squiggles of light and circles. Had retinal tear in eye that was repaired. Been under significant stress. Eye doc could not fin… read more
I've been diagnosed with a floater and have light flashes in
Dr. Rick
I've been diagnosed with a floater and have light flashes in my right eye. The eye doctor said to monitor the flashes but contact him if they get worse. I have another eye exam scheduled in six weeks.… read more
2 black dots attached by a light string which flash
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
2 black dots attached by a light string which flash intermittently have appeared in my right eye and at night or in the dark they become like lightening flashes.… read more
I have been having problems with my eyes. A circle runs
Dr. Rick
I have been having problems with my eyes. A circle runs around my eyes and sometimes there is a bright light in the middle of both eyes and I can not see anything only out the side. Seems like I have … read more
What causes flashing in the eye? My right eye seems to flash
Dr. A.S. Desai
What causes flashing in the eye? My right eye seems to flash intermittantly - like a black ball flashing? Difficult to explain but hope you might know what this sympton is.… read more
Sudden start to flashes across my rt. eye, the lights are
Dr. Rick
the lights are bright in light but go darker in lower light, some pain, it's like shooting stars or very fast changes in direction, inside to the outer part and then down back toward center … read more
Had floaters and a flashing light at the corner of my eye,
Dr. Rick
Had floaters and a flashing light at the corner of my eye, have been to an eye unit, been examined. Result, the gel from the back of my eyes had detached.What will that mean for my eyes, does it come … read more
I am 52 and have been noticing a difference in the
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I am 52 and have been noticing a difference in the appearance of my eyes. There has always been an almost black circle surrounding the color of my eyes. Now however on the top of both eyes the black l… read more
Left eye only flashing light symtom as of yesterday --
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Left eye only flashing light symtom as of yesterday -- almost like strobe light flash in L eye only. Eyes examined and checked in June. I am a senior woman 68 y/o. Thank you for a prompt response. Loi… read more
I am having flashes of bright light in the outside of one of
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I am having flashes of bright light in the outside of one of my eyes. It has been happening in the same eye for several days. I am not having any pain. What could be causing this and is it dangerous? … read more
Last night I had flashing in my right eye only whenever I
Dr. Rick
Last night I had flashing in my right eye only whenever I moved the eye. It appears as a round circle (like the circle around the colored portion of my eye). My vision seems fine. I DID call my opthal… read more
For two days I have been seeing a small black circle in my
Dr. Rick
For two days I have been seeing a small black circle in my left Eye vision the circle moves around and is broken with small breaks in the circle it is smaller than a penny in size I have an appointmen… read more
For the past 2 days I have experienced a black floating
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
For the past 2 days I have experienced a black floating circle in my right eye. The circle moves with my eye movement. My eye feels moist but is not weeping and my sight is not blurred except for wher… read more