Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I hope you can help me. My eye is lightly red the upper and
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
I hope you can help me. My eye is lightly red the upper and lower lids are swollen. My eye is watery,it aches all the time. There is no discharge. My eye is very sensitive to light. Its been like this… read more
Had eye lash extension yesterday and glue got in left eye.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
Had eye lash extension yesterday and glue got in left eye. The eye is burning, red and swollen on the upper lid. Should I see a physician?… read more
By husband is complianing of his eye burning. Looking into
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
By husband is complianing of his eye burning. Looking into his eyes the eye lids both upper and lower are extremely red. although the eye ball its self are not as red. He was around an arc welder the … read more
Left eye Stye on lower Eye lid. Left cheek bone swollen, No
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Consultant Surgeon and Sports Medicine
Left eye Stye on lower Eye lid. JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all? Customer: Left cheek bone swollen JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the d… read more
My son has a swollen lower eye lid with some pus bubbles at
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
My son has a swollen lower eye lid with some white pus bubbles at differnt points on the lower lid. It is painful. He is on an antibiotic and drops but it's not going away. He does wear contacts but h… read more
My eyes itch very bad, i got wrinkles from my swollen
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
my eyes itch very bad , i got wrinkles from my swollen eyelids both upper and lower . and the skin on my eye lids are scalely and dry what should I do?… read more
I had upper eye lid surgery almost 3 weeks ago. My problem
Dr. Rick
I had upper eye lid surgery almost 3 weeks ago. My problem is the right eye lid in the corner is still red and swollen. I am plannng on putting my contacts in at 3 weeks. When I put in drops, it sting… read more
Have had sx of itchey ,swollen eyes including the lower and
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Have had sx of itchey ,swollen eyes including the lower and upper eye lids w/redness and clear discharge x 3 weeks. Have been given two abx tobrymicin gtts x 10 days and Bleph 10 x 2 days . along with… read more
I have had eye pain, (one eye) swelling, redness in eye and
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have had eye pain, (one eye) swelling, redness in eye and lower lid, watery and now a 99.5 fever and feel terrible. I just got over a 2 week respiratory virus and now this.. Help… read more
I just woke up this morning with a badly swollen left eye
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
I just woke up this morning with a badly swollen left eye lid. I had junk in both corners of the eye. The lid appears a little red and puffy. It is very uncomfortable and is making it hard to see. As … read more
I would like to ask a question about eyes. my brothers top
i would like to ask a question about eyes. my brothers top eye lids and both lids are red and they are swollen as if he has been crying. he also has a film that is sometimes over the eye . does he hav… read more
My son started with a very goopy, crusty eye. It was red but
Dr. Rick
my son started with a very goopy, crusty eye. It was red but is no longer. Under the eye, lower lid? there is a red inflamed area. It still gets goopy with a clear to greenish discharge. I have tried … read more
Cause and remedy for droopy upper eye lids, Vision is good
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Vision is good just eye lid are drooping on top of my eyelashes … read more
The corner of my right right eye is swollen the lower eye
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
the corner of my right right eye is swollen the lower eye lid is painful to touch and there is redness. … read more
I have a blob in left upper eye lid last week I was told I
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a white blob in left upper eye lid last week I was told I had floaters in both my eyes they stay over my vision most of the time would that have anything to do with this problem .I notice this … read more
My upper eye lid &/or tear duct are swollen and sore. I have
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My upper eye lid &/or tear duct are swollen and sore. I have tear duct plugs in my lower lids and I am taking restasis. Should I continue with restasis? I have gentamacin sulfate,neomycin and polymyxi… read more
Mother is 89. woke up with swollen eyelid, upper, corner
Dr. Rick
mother is 89. woke up with swollen eyelid, upper, corner above lid to the lid. no redness pain. eye ball has no redness or pain. no change is vision or eye movement.… read more
Both of my eye lids are red and swollen. Under my right eye
Dr. Rick
Both of my eye lids are red and swollen. Under my right eye is a swollen bag. Went to see my family doctor and he told me to take Aerius and buy some hydrocortisone 0.05 mg. I did and put it on around… read more