Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

eyemd45
eyemd45
eyemd45, Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My sister has blespharospasm in both eyelids I am looking
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, eye doctor
My sister has blespharospasm in both eyelids I am looking for a notable opthamolic surgeon in texas, botox has not seemed to help her. She is 60 and otherwise healthy. Preferrably a reputable experien… read more
I have a mild autism who is 4.5 years old. I live in
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
Greetings! I have a mild autism who is 4.5 years old. I live in houston, texas. Her mentality is about 2. I think she is far sighted and her eyes are really crossed when she is tired or when she wake … read more
I just moved to Houston, Texas and brought my mother down
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I just moved to Houston, Texas and brought my mother down from NJ. She has macular degeneration on one eye and has been treated with injections to stabalize her problem. Her Doctor was Dr Cristopher S… read more
I live in Arlington, Texas and currently have AARP Medicare
Dr. Rick
I live in Arlington, Texas and currently have AARP Medicare ************** Plan 2 (HMO).My member ID is : ************. I am 75 years old and need cataract surgery in both eyes. I have astigmatism in … read more
My daughter inlaw is 29 yrs old with glaucoma and she 24
Dr. Rick
Hi, My daughter inlaw is 29 yrs old with glaucoma and she 24 weeks pregnant, we live in bowen nth Qld, she has been having her eyes checked and as the pressure in her eyes is a bit high 18 in one eye … read more
My wife, who has COPD and IBS usually has very loose
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
My wife, who has COPD and IBS usually has very loose motions. Since she left hospital in December, she has suffered with constipation. What is more significant, is the fact that when she feels that sh… read more
My sister has recently been to Kings College hospital about
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
my sister has recently been to Kings College hospital about an eye problem she has. her left eye is moving to the left rather than straiight ahead. they have told her they can correct the problem by i… read more
Mucus coming out of my sisters eye. 2 years she has an
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
brown mucus coming out of my sisters eye JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately? Customer: 2 years she has an appointment this month JA: Anyt… read more
My sister has a very very swollen face and eye area in
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
My sister has a very very swollen face and eye area in particular … read more
My sister has diabeties and is losing her eye sight. she is
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
hi !!! my sister has diabeties and is losing her eye sight. she is only 33 years old she has seen nhs doctors and specialist and they have said they can not do anything for her!!! is there any thing w… read more
My Sister is on chemo and has just started having dull
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My Sister is on chemo and has just started having dull lights in her left eye, she also has headache then is sick. I wondered if you would have any idea what this could be. Many thanks lisa Fade… read more
My sister has bruising under her eye that looks like she's
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My sister has bruising under her eye that looks like she's been hit, but says she has had what feels like a deep stye in the bot***** *****d for two weeks. The bruise popped up Sunday morning. She wen… read more
My sister in law is getting shots for macular degeration in
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
my sister in law is getting shots for macular degeration in greece. she said that she has tremendous pain every time she gets the shot. i am not sure if they are putting in numbing medication first or… read more
My girlfriend has a condition in both eyes. she lives in a
Dr. Dan B.
my girlfriend has a condition in both eyes. she lives in a small town in china. she can not seek quality treatment in her city. she has been constantly misdiagnosed. we need help. here are a couple of… read more
My sister in law was ill with T. meningitis which she first
Dr. A.S. Desai
my sister in law was ill with T.B meningitis which she first caught in feb of this year she is 25 since then she has lost her eyesight . i want to know if there is a way to restore her eyesight she is… read more
I have a 23 years old sister who has a runny nose for months
Dr. Rick
I have a 23 years old sister who has a runny nose for months now what she is doing she stops dringking meds and start drinking hot lemon. But it did not change the condition.… read more
I have dry skin, eyes and mouth and a sense of fatigue and
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Hello Dr. I have dry skin, eyes and mouth and a sense of fatigue and constant stress and the weight of the head and the inability to focus and forget about temporary and a sense of ownership of the he… read more
I have an eye infection and it has been happening from time
Dr. A.S. Desai
i have an eye infection and it has been happening from time to time and i dont know what it is. i usually leave it alone and it will go away but this time its pretty bad and there stuff coming out of … read more