Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I am interested in lasik. I am both near sighted and far
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I am interested in lasik. I am both near sighted and far sighted, plus I have a stigmatism. Is it possible for me? Also, I've always heard you can only do lasik once is that correct? Friends have said… read more
I wear veriflux glasses with heavy prescription -10 + 2.75
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I wear veriflux glasses with heavy prescription -10 + 2.75 with astigmatism correction . My eye sight has been stable for 10 years around 20/30 and20/40.No problems with all distances, NO headaches. D… read more
I was diagnosed with astigmatism & presbyopia last July. The
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
Hello, I was diagnosed with astigmatism & presbyopia last July. The spots are annoying and it is difficult to hold focus but at times vision is great and I can see fine print without glasses. No heada… read more
I got an eye exam last week, and the doc changed my
Dr. Dan B.
hello....i got an eye exam last week, and the doc changed my astigmatism prescr a little bit, but my near sighted presc did not change...i wore the new glasses for abt ten hrs for the past four days..… read more
I have been wearing glasses since I was in 6th grade. I am
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
I have been wearing glasses since I was in 6th grade. I am 55, near sighted with an astigmatism. Until 2 prescriptions ago, once I put my glasses on in the morning they stayed on until I took them off… read more
I have Pellucid, which is basically an irregular cornea. I
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
I have Pellucid, which is basically an irregular cornea. I also have cataracts and a strong astigmatism in both eyes. … read more
I want to double check about base curves. I am now 83, with
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
I want to double check about base curves. I am now 83, with advanced presbyopia, and astigmatism, hoping to preserve my ability to see at far driving distance. My ophthalmologist simplified things by … read more
My son at the age of 2 years was diagnosed with tear duct
Dr. Dan B.
My son at the age of 2 years was diagnosed with tear duct blocked in left eye and astigmatism in both eyes. Doctor did probing in left eye and tear duct resolved. Two doctors saw him and they gave the… read more
I also have the double vision in both eyes, over and under.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I also have the double vision in both eyes, over and under. Have astigmatism in one eye. Tried eye gtts, did not help. Went to 2 different eye docs, neither was able to get my vision clear with glasse… read more
I had cataract surgery on both my eyes. Feb 10 and march
Dr. Rick
I had cataract surgery on both my eyes. Feb 10 and march 25,2014. I had astigmatism and agreed with the surgeon's recommendation to install Alcon Toric lenses. I have had irritation and was told to us… read more
I am worried about my vision I have astigmatisms in both
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I am worried about my vision I have astigmatisms in both eyes, that was the reason I got glasses. Lately when I am reading online on a white page I get this shadow coming down over it. I thought it ma… read more
I am a 36-yr-old woman and near-sighted and astigmatic. My
Dr. Rick
I am a 36-yr-old woman and near-sighted and astigmatic. My vision has been improving in recent years. I've noticed that when I am lying down, my vision is almost perfect. It also is best in the mornin… read more
I have had rk in 1991 in both eyes and now i am having
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
I have had rk in 1991 in both eyes and now i am having problem in both yeas i.e. right eye is near + 10 and in left eys is +1 , i really dont know , should i go for corneaplasty or something else than… read more
I recently had an eye exam, was told i had presbyopia both
Dr. Dan B.
I recently had an eye exam, was told i had presbyopia both eyes. Wanted to go with monovision, and have +2.75 right eye, +1.00 left eye. Went to order contacts, and questioned if I should order the Ac… read more
I have severe myopia, 9.00 in both eyes, with astigmatism
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
i have severe myopia, 9.00 in both eyes, with astigmatism 2.25 in left eye and 1.75 in right eye. i am 56 years old. i worked as an order filler in a warehouse where they were lax in maintaining the l… read more
My partner hos lost his eye sight or vision in both eyes and
Dr. Rick
My partner hos lost his eye sight or vision in both eyes and is 45 year not he can't drive and doctors don't whta cause this are able to help… read more
I am very near sighted and at risk of retinal detachment.
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
i am very near sighted and at risk of retinal detachment. Recently seen an eye surgeon and eyes ok at the moment but he could not explain what the spinning circles I see every now and then in my perip… read more
I have a -sighted left eye and short-sighted right eye. The
Dr. Rick
Hi, I have a long-sighted left eye and short-sighted right eye. The left eye is now affected by fast-growing subcapsular cataract. As a result, my overall long-range vision is not as clear. Should I g… read more