Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
Left eye Stye on lower Eye lid. Left cheek bone swollen, No
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Consultant Surgeon and Sports Medicine
Left eye Stye on lower Eye lid. JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all? Customer: Left cheek bone swollen JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the d… read more
The lower lid of my left eye hurts and has been slightly
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
The lower lid of my left eye hurts and has been slightly swollen. It hurts to the touch. I feel a stye possibly developing. I bought some 'stye relief' drops but if that's what's going on how can i ex… read more
I noticed I was getting a little stye on my lower lid and
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
I noticed I was getting a little stye on my lower lid and today it is still there. I have some cipro eye drops on hand - would it help the stye if I used those? I have also read that warm compresses s… read more
I have a bump on my lower left eye lid, that I thought was a
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a bump on my lower left eye lid, that I thought was a stye. I used Stye Medication for 2 weeks. The irritation is gone but the red bump remains. Also I have a nodule under the skin on my left e… read more
I have had a hard bump under the middle of my eye lid for
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi, I have had a hard white bump under the middle of my eye lid for almost 2 months. It's not like a stye on the edge of my lid, it's the center of my lid underneath. I have tried hot compresses and i… read more
My left lower lid has been slightly swollen, Its not really
DAGO
DAGO, eye doctor
HI, My left lower lid has been slightly swollen, Its not really noticeable unless i squint, I had an eye Stye about a month ago and that went away but my bot***** *****d still swells up. Their will be… read more
I have a stye on the lower lid of my eye. It is inflamed and
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I have a stye on the lower lid of my eye. It is inflamed and very irritating. What can I do to alleviate this problem?… read more
Swollen eye (lid, socket, and general area). There is no
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Swollen eye (lid, socket, and general area). There is no obvious stye "bump", it's just generally swollen all around and tender to the touch. obstructs vision by about 20%. Hurts to blink. Hot compres… read more
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Internal Medicine
Swollen eye (lid, socket, and general area). There is no obvious stye "bump", it's just generally swollen all around and tender to the touch. obstructs vision by about 20%. Hurts to blink.… read more
I have red under my eyes,with bumps ,i also have styes on my
Dr. Dan B.
i have red under my eyes,with bumps ,i also have styes on my eye lids and my face is asways breaking out with acne is ther a reason or a cure… read more
I have a very swollen area under one eye and along the lower
Dr. Dan B.
I have a very swollen area under one eye and along the lower lid. It developed first as a simultaneous swelling of the lower lid at the same time as a bump arose just at the bottom of the soft part be… read more
I awoke Tuesday with an irritation (perhaps a developing
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I awoke Tuesday with an irritation (perhaps a developing stye) on the lower lid of my right eye. I visited a local optometrist (I'm vacationing on Long Beach Island). On direction from the optometrist… read more
My 4 year old is developing a stye in his left eye. There is
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
Hello, my 4 year old is developing a stye in his left eye. There is a little white tiny pimple on the upper lid also. Is there anything I can do here at home?… read more
My son has a swollen lower eye lid with some pus bubbles at
Dr. Rick
My son has a swollen lower eye lid with some white pus bubbles at differnt points on the lower lid. It is painful. He is on an antibiotic and drops but it's not going away. He does wear contacts but h… read more
Sat. evening under my eye, and in lower lid area started
Dr. Dan B.
Hi, Sat. evening under my eye, and in lower lid area started getting irritated and swollen, and slightly painful to the touch....… read more
I have gotten several styes recently kind of out of the
Dr. Rick
I have gotten several styes recently kind of out of the blue … read more
I have a swollen eye (it's the area above my eye lid) it's
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have a swollen eye (it's the area above my eye lid) it's swellen and burns toward the lower part of my eye -… read more
I've recently developed double vision in one eye following
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
i've recently developed double vision in one eye following having a stye under my upper eye lid. the hospital don't seem to take it seriously and the opthalmologist was dissmissive, what should i do ?… read more