Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
After an ordinary cataract surgery my vision is worse than
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
After an ordinary cataract surgery my vision is worse than before. My doctor said it is a common complication after an eye surgery ie a corneal edema and that it will pass after a week or so. Is this … read more
Hazy vision in one eye that comes and goes..post cataract
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hazy vision in one eye that comes and goes..post cataract surgery) I had cataract surgery about 3 years ago.....and now I'm having issues with my left eye. I'm not sure if this problem I'm having is c… read more
Another question.. After eyelid surgery it now appears that
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Another question.. After eyelid surgery it now appears that one eye is more open than the other. The doctor said that it is a millimeter off because my orbital bone is smaller in my left eye. I really… read more
After cataract surgery the edge of the lens of my right eye
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
After cataract surgery the edge of the lens of my right eye causes bright spots to appear above any light at night that blurs my vision so badly that I have to close it to drive. The Doctor said Vexol… read more
After cataract surgery one eye has double vision corrected
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
After cataract surgery one eye has double vision corrected with glasses., but bright lights and white bands cause two blured images, one on each side side or top and bottom with a full spectrum colori… read more
After cataract surgery I experience once a day for about
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
After cataract surgery I experience once a day for about 4hours a blurring of The vision like looking through a muslin curtain It was very bad 4days ago but now is less blurry At the same time the eye… read more
Is laser cataract surgery safer than traditional cataract
Dr. Dan B.
is laser cataract surgery safer than traditional cataract surgery? Is it better for persons with astigmatism? About how long would it take to do this surgery. Do you know what is the success rate?… read more
I had cataract surgery yesterday. The result is that the
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I had cataract surgery yesterday. The result is that the vision in thast eye is distorted.Round balls appear oval, elongated in height .Vetical lines are wavy. plus that eye has about one and a half t… read more
I have a bright glare line in each eye after cataract
Dr. Dan B.
I have a bright glare line in each eye after cataract surgery. The lines appeared immediately after the surgery and continue to the present, four weeks after the right eye was done and two weeks after… read more
I have just( 5 wks. ago ) had cataract surgery in both eyes,
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Physician
I have just( 5 wks. ago ) had cataract surgery in both eyes, and the left one hurts, sometimes double vision..I'am 9000 miles from home, and need to see someone in a walk in clinic or such, nearest cl… read more
I have steroid induced cataracts. I have blurred vision in
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have steroid induced cataracts. I have blurred vision in my left eye more than right which is midline rather than peripheral. Tonight, I developed a dilated and fixed left pupil with no other sympto… read more
I had eye cataract surgery with IOL implant. The vision in
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I had eye cataract surgery with IOL implant. The vision in that eye is worse although clearer (whiter) than the un-operated eye. It had good distance vision but is now blurred. My question is "Should … read more
Loss of blood flow to retina after cataract surgery. Serious
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
Loss of blood flow to retina after cataract surgery. Serious loss of vision immediately following surgery.… read more
I had cataract surgery about a month ago. I noticed a black
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hello, I had cataract surgery about a month ago. I noticed a black dot in my vision after a few days. my retina was checked out and everything looked fine. Now I have floaters which look like specs of… read more
I've had glaucoma surgery in one eye. The bleb outside
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I've had glaucoma surgery in one eye. The bleb outside appears to be filled with a more viscous, mucousy substance than it was at first. Also the outlines of the bleb are growing irregular and the ble… read more
After my cataract surgery, my vision is very cloudy and
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
After my cataract surgery, my vision is very cloudy and there is not improvement in my vison. It has been 5 days.… read more
After surgery and cataract removed and lense implanted,
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
After surgery and cataract removed and lense implanted, after four days vision is so impaired objects are indistinct, out of focus and colors are faded. Is this normal? And if so how long before a nor… read more
Monocular done for cataract surgery, am myopic, chose
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Monocular done for cataract surgery, am myopic, chose monocular as did not want to wear cheaters for near vision, as did not need glasses to read prior to surgery. after surgery my near vision is good… read more