Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

madonia2
madonia2
madonia2, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My eyes are very red and goopy, they are not itchy but it
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
my eyes are very red and goopy, they are not itchy but it has been about a week since I first noticed excess redness in one eye. Do I see an eye doctor for this?… read more
My eye has been red for about 3 weeks now and now my entire
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
my eye has been red for about 3 weeks now and now my entire eye is red and very painful drops are not working anymore what could the cause be?… read more
I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., eye doctor
I have EXTREMELY dry skin around eyes, red, itchy, swollen, then flakes starts to get better and then gets worse.. I have not had any allergies that I am aware of. Use eye pressure med. only… read more
My left eye has been itchy for a few days now....but doesn't
Dr-Trace
Dr-Trace, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
my left eye has been itchy for a few days now....but doesn't look like pink eye. just really irritated and after i sleep a bit of extra stuff in it, but not super crusty glue like pink eye...could thi… read more
Right eye is red, watery, & itchy---- the right eyelid is
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
right eye is red, watery, & itchy---- the right eyelid is crcked, very dry, & itchy--what should I do?… read more
I have very dry, scaley, itchy and red eyelids. My right
Dr. Dan B.
I have very dry, scaley, itchy and red eyelids. My right eyelid is worse than the left one. In the morning my eyes are sometimes very swollen and puffy in the corners closest to my nose. This has been… read more
It started about a week ago right after new years. My left
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
It started about a week ago right after new years. My left eye became very red and dry. A few days witout improvement I went to urgent care and was given antibiotics for what he thought was pink eye. … read more
Woke up with one eye lid very swollen and dry/itchy and it
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Woke up with one eye lid very swollen and dry/itchy and it has not gotten better over the course of the day. I have a history of excema and some mild (relatively controlled) facial rosacea. If this pe… read more
About 7 weeks ago my eyes, especially my left, suddenly
Dr. Dan B.
Hello, About 7 weeks ago my eyes, especially my left, suddenly started getting red and a bit sore with a bit of itchiness. I also had a small kind of painful red bump on my left eyelid - and then my r… read more
My husband has had for past 1.5 weeks very red blood shot
Dr. Rick
My husband has had for past 1.5 weeks very red blood shot area on outside of his eye. Some days it looks better but now is slightly red under his eye ball. He has no pain with the redness.… read more
My eyes are red and swollen. It started with the right eye
Dr. Rick
My eyes are red and swollen. It started with the right eye and now the left. I have suffered from dry eye in the past, now my eyes are watery most of the time. My right eye lid was not closing all the… read more
I have been experiencing cloudy, blurred vision for about 3
Dr. Rick
i have been experiencing cloudy, blurred vision for about 3 weeks now in my left eye. at first i thought it was dry eyes and the the feeling was the same as if i cried a lot...but nothing has helped. … read more
I had itchy eyes today from pollen and rubbed my eyes and
Dr. Dan B.
Hello, I had itchy eyes today from pollen and rubbed my eyes and now my left eye has a broken blood vessel/red patch in the corner. Applied cold compress and then used lots of eye drops in that eye,,,… read more
For over 4 weeks I have been having eye problems. Started
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
For over 4 weeks I have been having eye problems. Started with red and itchy eyes and now it seems to be affecting mostly the inner corners of my eyes. The whites are not red anymore. The skin around … read more
About three weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night
Dr. Dan B.
About three weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with my left eye very bloodshot. It was not better by morning. Using Visine cleared it up, but I knew I could not do that forever so I went … read more
I have a raised spot on the of my eye with redness around.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a raised spot on the white of my eye with redness around. After about a week it is now weeping,soar and itchy… read more
I have experienced eye problems for about 2 years now. My
Dr. Rick
I have experienced eye problems for about 2 years now. My eyes feel very dry and painfull with redness in the inside corners and they feel like they are very hot. I have tried every eye drop on the ma… read more
Hello, I have has csr in my left eye sonce december 2008
Dr. A.S. Desai
Hello , I have has csr in my left eye sonce december 2008 with no signs of it getting better. the doctors just keeping a watch on it but they seem to say it fluctuates so wont do anything nor have the… read more