Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My left eye vision is almost gone. I noticed today the eye
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
My left eye vision is almost gone. I noticed today the eye ball is swollen. I can see light, but it is like looking through frosted glass. What could it be?… read more
The whites of my eye is red and the vision in the eye is
Dr. Dan B.
The whites of my eye is red and the vision in the eye is blurred. The skin round the eye is swollen like a blister… read more
While taking a woods hike, a dark cloud appeared in my
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
While taking a woods hike, a dark cloud appeared in my vision of the right eye. It blocked the top vision in right eye temporarily (could see face but not head of a co-hiker) but vision reverted to no… read more
I have been diagnosed with a fluid between the retina and
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I have been diagnosed with a fluid between the retina and eye ball and it blocks my vision in the center of my vision. I can see everything around that spot in the center and the spot is about 15-20 %… read more
I just atarted to have a dot on the left side of my vision.
Dr. Rick
I just atarted to have a white dot on the left side of my vision. It seems to move in an arc like a ball on a track. It travels in a half circle up and down only on the left side of my field of vision… read more
I have been having these weird eye aches/head aches for the
Dr. A.S. Desai
I have been having these weird eye aches/head aches for the last three day or so and now my eye ball feels very swollen and sore, what could be the cause of this?… read more
My daughter was hit in the eye with a soccer ball 5 days ago
Dr. Rick
My daughter was hit in the eye with a soccer ball 5 days ago and now has blurry vision due to a swollen retina. The dr. told her yesterday the swelling had gone down somewhat but she continues with th… read more
I have a swollen right eye, with blurred vision and pain on
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have a swollen right eye, with blurred vision and pain on right side of face; have been to eye specialists, neuro-optomoligist, endrocronolist, still no diagnosis; have had cat scan, mri.. help… read more
I started having trouble with my right eye on April 21st,
Dr. Dan B.
I started having trouble with my right eye on April 21st, blurry vision, like a dark tinge to everything, sometime grated over objects and when I look at letters or number there wavy and distorted, an… read more
Severe headache with pain in both eyes. eyes drops do not
Dr. Dan B.
severe headache with pain in both eyes. eyes drops do not work, sunglasses do not work. my eyes feel like sandpaper when they are open, i can close them and have little relief for a few minutes, then … read more
Sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish
Dr. Rick
sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish ball in middle of field of vision. can see peripherally what would this be.… read more
When dark and i move my head to the right side I see a light
Dr. Rick
when dark and i move my head to the right side I see a light beam like a small lazer light move through my eye… read more
My wife's right eye ball is swelling. It appears to have a
Dr. A.S. Desai
My wife's right eye ball is swelling. It appears to have a gel like bubble on the side. She said it felt like pink eye at first and she rubbed it and it immediately began to swell.… read more
I was lying in bed with my hand holding up my head looking
Dr. Rick
I was lying in bed with my hand holding up my head looking at my phone, and suddenly the vision in my left eye went dark and my left eye felt funny but when I sat up and straightened my head, the visi… read more
I had pain in side of head and left eye. Then the corner of
Dr. Rick
I had pain in side of head and left eye. Then the corner of my eye ball was stinging. Went to ER, they did nothing. What should I now do?… read more
Sever pain on the right side of the head moves on to
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
sever pain on the right side of the head moves on to throbbing pain around my right eye balls … read more
I have had an ongoing migraine for almost two weeks now. It
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I have had an ongoing migraine for almost two weeks now. It is mostly on one side of my head. It is affecting my vision quite a bit - everything is wavy as if im looking through water and some white s… read more
My husband has lost vision in his right eye. He sees a dark
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
My husband has lost vision in his right eye. He sees a dark circle in the centre of the eye with only peripheral vision. What is the cause? We are on holiday in Greece, what should we do? Denis has ha… read more