Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

ssmall clear fluid blisters on my face, around the eyes

I have small clear fluid blisters on my face, around the eyes and in my eyebrows. They're itchy too. They keep going away and then come back about 10 days to a month later. I've been prescribed anti viral and anti bacterial tablets but after taking both courses they still return.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of medical experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

It sounds like some sort of allergic reaction. Without a complete physical examination, lab tests and possible diagnostic biopsy, it is impossible to say exactly what is going on.

I would suggest you consult with a dermatologist as your current doctor doesn't seem to be able to come up with a useful treatment plan.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS