Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I've been getting really dizzy and bad headaches. A good
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Consultant Paediatrician
A good couple weeks now and my eyes go all blurry to and no … read more
Ive been told by my MD that I have allergies. I've had eye
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
Ive been told by my MD that I have allergies. I've had eye pressure and headaches for close to one year now. I've done the netti pod and it burns like heck. Are these normal allergy symptoms? I get co… read more
I've got a spot on one of my eyes, also the color of it is
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I've got a white spot on one of my eyes, also the color of it is partly blurry and that eye is quite red. What can it be? My vision is normal. I'll see a doctor soon, but if it's urgent I won't wait a… read more
I've been experiencing headaches from both sides of my head
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I've been experiencing headaches from both sides of my head and pressure in my eyes. My eyes feel like they are buldged. they feel larger than normal. It's been 4 days now. I take Ibuprofen 800 mg for… read more
My eyes are clear one day and blurry the next. I am a
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
My eyes are clear one day and blurry the next. I am a diabetic and I have noticed lately with increasing regurlarity that my eyes will be so blurry that I can't read normal text and then later on or t… read more
I have sudden blurry vision in one eye. Also headache. No
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have sudden blurry vision in one eye. Also headache. No weeping or discharge from the eye. Have had cataract surgery on this eye approx. 12 years ago and retina surgery for detaching retina in 2002.… read more
I have had sudden blurry and cloudy vision in my left eye.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have had sudden blurry and cloudy vision in my left eye. There is a little pressure there in the eye area but no headaches. My GP just looked at it and has scheduled a follow-up with an opthamologis… read more
I've had bad vision in my left eye for a time. Its like a
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi. I've had bad vision in my left eye for a long time. Its like a shadow/black curtain that covers a lot of my vision and I cannot focus on anything. I've had two injuries by my eye that required sti… read more
I had cataract surgery on one eye in May 2012. I have
Dr. A.S. Desai
I had cataract surgery on one eye in May 2012. I have painful headaches and eye pressure. I was diagnosis with borderline glaucoma a few days ago. What is the treatment for borderline glaucoma? Do I n… read more
My eye feels swollen and I've had a headache over a few
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
My eye feels swollen and I've had a headache over a few days. Should I be concerned? … read more
Moday 4/16/2012 to present, I've experienced blurred vision,
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Moday 4/16/2012 to present, I've experienced blurred vision, pressure in eyes, nasal area, dull headache and my head sometimes feels as if it is an accordian. Yesterday when picking up my child, it wa… read more
I have a lot of pressure in my head and behind my eyes and
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I have a lot of pressure in my head and behind my eyes and hear my heartbeat all the time in my ears, louder when I lay down. Also, I can not get my left ear to "pop" and it feels like there is a film… read more
All day, I've had a headache and pressure in my right eye.
Dr. A.S. Desai
All day, I've had a headache and pressure in my right eye. My eye has gotten more bloodshot as the day has gone on and I just noticed that the pupil is smaller than my left eye. My right eye is VERY s… read more
I have had a headache on and off for a few months now with
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi I have had a headache on and off for a few months now with quite bad eye ache, feelslike pressure behind my eye and today have noticed a black dot in my vision… read more
I have abnormal vision. Some times my far vision is blurry.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have abnormal vision. Some times my far vision is blurry. I've had symptoms for 8 months. My eyes are healthy according to optomotrist and opthomologist. My meds have been assessed, too. I have been… read more
I did go to see the eye Specialist on Friday and my pressure
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I did go to see the eye Specialist on Friday and my pressure did not go down with the one eye drop called apo-brimonidine~ in fact it increased to 37 in each eye~I was very disappointed~ although she … read more
My mom just had glaucoma surgery late Tue. night. Her eye is
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
My mom just had glaucoma surgery late Tue. night . Her eye is still blurry. How long will this last and is it normal?… read more
I've had a lot of eye pressure for the past few days. it
Dr. Nina Lim
Dr. Nina Lim, Doctor of Medicine
I've had a lot of eye pressure for the past few days. it feels so heavy like weights in the back of my eye balls. … read more