Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince
25407765

I have a slight headache from the tip of my nose through my

I have a slight headache from the tip of my nose through my forehead for two days. Is it my allergies because of the dry weather? Took two Tylenol tablets.

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Hello, Thank you for the question.I am Dr.A.S.Desai and I look forward to assisting you .

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Are you available for chat now?

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Allergy could be one of the triggering factors for occurance of sinusitis

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Taking tylenol would only relieve the headache. It would be better to continue taking tab.tylenol 500 mg , 1 tablet twice a day along with tab.Zyrtec, 10 mg, one tablet at night. You can do steam inhalation at bedtime to relieve any congestion in the sinuses which could be causing the headache.

Dr. A.S. Desai :

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.Thank you and best wishes.It was a pleasure to have answered this question.Views expressed are for information purpose only and cannot substitute a visit to an ophthalmologist