Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have seasonal allergies............i got a allergy shot

i have seasonal allergies............i got a allergy shot last thursday.
this weekend the weather turned mild, had some rain (which is unusual)
right now i have itchy eyes, feel tired and i have a cough.
i also have some kind of sensation in my left ear........its like a have water in it.
is that normal for seasonal allergies? is cough normal?
should i go back to see doc again................took a zytec but as always those otc alergy meds do nothing for me.
Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Yes, those symptoms are typical for allergies.
Doctor DanB : However, those symptoms can also be due to an upper respiratory infection (cold). I don't think you necessarily need to go back to the doctor unless you feel the need to or unless your symptoms get worse. Does that make sense?
Doctor DanB : Do you have any other questions about this?
Customer:

nope you answered my questions and i will just tough it out fdor a few days see if anything get worse.

Customer:

thank you

Doctor DanB : Youre welcome. Good luck. Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers. Please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback (by pressing the smiley face); any bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied. My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry!