Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Do you have a way i can send you a fax to your email

Customer Question

hi,do you have a way i can send you a fax to your email address,because i do not have the ability to scan my eye examination with the diagnoses that i received from a eye doctor and if so will any body else be able to see this.i would like to know based on the information here,do i qualify ssdi or do you need me to fax the actual paper work to evaluate me.have you ever helped someone fill out paper work eye ssdi before,did they get approved.do you know the specific guide lines and calculations for ssdi eye benefits.my o s visual acuity without correction is 20/200,this is the good eye,the distance with present glasses is 20/.20,with glare 20/40 - +,near without correction 20/200 with glasses j i ,best corrected acuity o s ;+200+025xo?-n i 20/20 add +200-jit or fit minus 3
please let me know if i qualify,or if you need me to fax the other information.thank you.hayward wallace
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
We do have a way for you to send documents via a secure, private system so that you and I can discuss your issues in private, just as if you were at a doctors office.
Is this something that you might be interested in?
Let me know and we can set up a private, secure consultation doctor to patient.....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hayward,
OK. I have to set up a special line on my side. It may take me a bit to get things working....I'll drop you a note when things are ready.
Thanks for your patience :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just checking still waiting for your responce

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hayward,
Sorry for the delay. I've had technical problems with my computer. I'll have to reload the entire chat system and should be back up and running at full steam soon.
Thanks for your patience :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dr rick how long you think it will be, before you will be set up

thanks

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hayward,
My partner went on vacation and I've been doing the work of two doctors in the clinic as well a bunch of emergency surgery...sorry about the delay.
I will do my best to get things set up today so that we can do the file sharing.
Thank you very much for your continued patience :)
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hayward,
Are you still interested in using that private consultation system we discussed?
Let me know....I am still available to help you.