Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am losin saliva when i try to slip i cant slip cant brith

Customer Question

i am losin saliva when i try to slip i cant slip cant brith saliva lost eye hicin what is rong?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Rick :

Hi. My name is***** and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I'm sorry, but I am not sure that I understand your question. ....Can you tell me how long this has been going on?

Do you have any medical problems?

What medication do you take?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Dr. Rick :

Can you make saliva during the day?

Customer:

pain raund the body yes a make saliva during the day

Customer:

yes

Dr. Rick :

ok

Customer:

yes i do

Dr. Rick :

How long has this been going on for?

Dr. Rick :

what medical problems do you have?

Dr. Rick :

What medications are you on?

Dr. Rick :

I only ask because both of these issues can contribute to the difficulty you are currently having.

Customer:

two or three years i fell some time to tired ( norvac crestor ) 10 mg each ( do you think maby a begine of simton of siogren sindrom??

Customer:

is it siogren sintom?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Enrico,
There are severe thunderstorm in my area and the internet is going off and on....sorry about that :(
It could be early sjorgrens but, before saying that, you need a good workup up by an internal medicine MD.
Does this make sense to you?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Please accept my apologies for the technical problems we have experienced with the chat system today due to the thunderstorm.
It looks like, from the radar, the storms should be passed in about an hour. If you have any further questions, please drop me a note on this thread and we can continue :)