Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I am currently on treatment for glaucoma using timoptol eye
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
I am currently on treatment for glaucoma using timoptol eye drop as recommended by my doctor in Nigeria. While travelling to the UK for easter break, I forgot to carry my eye drop with me.For 10 days … read more
THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST TOLD ME THAT OUR 8 YEAR OLD HAS PRESSURE
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST TOLD ME THAT OUR 8 YEAR OLD HAS PRESSURE ON HIS OPTIC NERVE IN BOTH EYES , HE IS NOT SURE IF IT IS A SWELLING OR THATS HOW HIS OPTIC NERVE IS WITH NO CHANGE IN A FEW MONTH , THE CH… read more
I use three kinds of eye drops for glaucoma. In the morning,
Dr. Dan B.
I use three kinds of eye drops for glaucoma. In the morning, its Dorzalamide and Brimonidine. At bedtime, those two plus Travatan. Sometimes I forget for up to a few hours to take one of these. Is is … read more
My mother is HIV positive and on treatment and she got
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
my mother is HIV positive and on treatment and she got glaucoma also on treatment using drops, she is now going blind and she develop something white in one eye and cant see, the doctor told us her di… read more
My husband has eye sight lost due to damage in the optical
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Hello Doctor, My husband has eye sight lost due to damage in the optical nerve, (glaucoma). As of today, do you know of any successful restoration operations or studies that may help in this condition… read more
My dad is 82 yrs old. He has been told he has dry optic
Dr. Dan B.
My dad is 82 yrs old. He has been told he has dry optic nerve deterioration by an opthamologist. He was given eye drops to keep his eyes moist. Is there anything he can be doing to help himself other … read more
My 95 year old mother is being treated for glaucoma with an
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My 95 year old mother is being treated for glaucoma with an eye drop called "timolin". Since using these drops, she has been experiencing what she calls "hallucinations" (illusions??). Can these image… read more
TREATED FOR GLAUCOMA WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF EYEDROPS IN
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I AM BEING TREATED FOR GLAUCOMA WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF EYEDROPS IN ADDITION TO INSTILLING ONE EYE DROP EACH EYE MORNING AND EVENING OF COMBIGAN. AFTER USING DIFFERENT EYE DROPS WHICH AGGRAVATE MY EYE… read more
All of a sudden my husband has a blood red eye. His right
Dr. Rick
all of a sudden my husband has a blood red eye. His right eye. He also has glaucoma. Is there any relation or should he seek medical help right away?… read more
I have glaucoma .I had a visit to my eye doctor today & he
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I have glaucoma .I had a visit to my eye doctor today & he informed me that the eye drops prescribed to me has not brought the pressure down in my left eye.He has scheduled me for a laser treatment.Wh… read more
I have advanced glaucoma and can tolerate very few eye drops
Dr. Rick
I have advanced glaucoma and can tolerate very few eye drops due to side effects. Is there anything new in the treatment of glaucoma? … read more
I have used Xalatan eye drops for glaucoma for twenty years.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have used Xalatan eye drops for glaucoma for twenty years. My pressure recently rose and the doctor suggested a laser treatment. I wojuld prefer to double the dose of eye drops, after consuling thr … read more
I have been diagnosed with Glaucoma, and am taking Ganfort
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I have been diagnosed with Glaucoma, and am taking Ganfort drop (night) and Combigan (morning).Eye pressures between 13 and 14 but visual field in right eye has noticeably deteriorated between last tw… read more
If you have glaucoma and have cataract surgery how do you
eyemd45
eyemd45, eye doctor
If you have glaucoma and have cataract surgery how long do you need to wait before you can use eye drops for glaucoma in the eye that's had the cataract op?… read more
I am under the care of an Ophthalmologist because I have
Dr. Rick
I am under the care of an Ophthalmologist because I have Glaucoma, which is under control and sometime this morning my right eye appeared to have had a blood vessel bleed because I have blood in the i… read more
My husband had traumatic brain injury. With pressure on
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
with pressure on optic nerve, that was releaved by surgery. He was given drops and ointment in both eyes for several days, pressure came to normal. Since then he has been in 3 different for pressure. It has been 90 days. Does n. … read more
My ophthalmologist said that I have dry eyes, and scraches
Dr. Rick
My ophthalmologist said that I have dry eyes, and scraches on the white part of my eyes. He suggested that I'll use artificial eye drops and allergy drops. It helped just a little. I wonder if you can… read more
My husband uses a prednisone eye drop for recurring eye
Dr. A.S. Desai
my husband uses a prednisone eye drop for recurring eye issues. Unfortunately he has run out on a weekend. Without an ER visit he is without medication until Monday. Any ideas on how to treat until th… read more