Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

The outer part of my right red eye has been red for almost a

The outer part of my right red eye has been red for almost a month. It is not accopmpanied by any irritations?
Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

Hello

Dr. Tom : Hi,,, I'm sorry you are having this problem. Could you possibly sent a digital photo to me to review?
JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

I'll try too.

Dr. Tom : Great..... I'll stand by
JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

Is there an email address I'm sending the picture to?

JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

Sorry it's taking so long, I never connected my camera to my computer so I'm going thru the downloading process.

JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

JACUSTOMER-7n5v04mq- :

Are you able to view the photo?

Customer:

I never received your response.

Dr. Tom :

Hello, I have just received your reply.....No I did not get your response or your photograph.

Dr. Tom :

The attachment of a digital image is generally easy for those who post questions. Is there anything that I might do to assist you in up loading an image of your eye? Without the image it will be difficult to give you a detailed answer to your question. However, if without the photograph, you would like to ask me anything specific about your eye I would be very happy to answer.

Hi....the form of photo attachment is usually pretty easy for clients to attach. Did you try the paperclip icon?

But in the event that you can't upload your photograph, I am going to give you a link to a site that describes an eye condition that might be the cause of a part of your eye being red for the month as you posed in your question. WHen you have looked at the site, let me know if it's simiar to your problem...and then maybe I can make recomendations for you.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/wilmer/conditions/episcleritis.html

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, this sounds like my problem

OK, I'm glad we could find something to help answer your question. So I would recommend that you see an ophthalmologist who can get you on the correct eye drops to get your problem under control. I am glad I was able to help. Best wishes.