Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Is someone available for a retinal detachment medication

Customer Question
question....
Is someone available for a retinal detachment medication question.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Eye
2/12/2013
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 4 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I am a retina specialist and can assist you with any questions you have on this topic.

Dr. Rick :

Are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

What is your question?

Dr. Rick :

I cannot see anything that you are typing. Our chat system may not be working well at the moment. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:
Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : I am a retina specialist and can assist you with any questions you have on this topic.
Dr. Rick : Are you available to chat?
Dr. Rick : What is your question?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD