Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I got poked in the right eye. The of my eye is very red. And

Customer Question

I got poked in the right eye. The white of my eye is very red. And there is a small dot darker red than area underneath of it. At first it looks like a punctured wound, however there is no bleeding outside. What should I do? What kind of precautions must be met?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Customer: