Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I am seeing black squiggly lines and flashes on the right
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
I am seeing black squiggly lines and white flashes on the right side of my eye vision. What can cause this to happen.… read more
I have been having a large black blob, plus "squiggly lines"
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hello. I have been having a large black blob, plus "squiggly lines" in my right eye for over 3 months. This mass of...whatever...will float around in my vision if I try to move it around (or put salin… read more
I started seeing black squiggly lines that float in my left
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I started seeing black squiggly lines that float in my left eye today while I was at work, it doesn't hurt but very annoying. What causes this? Is it serious? I have been having bouts of dizziness in … read more
Since last friday, I have had thin, squiggly black lines
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Since last friday, I have had thin, squiggly black lines moving in and out of my field of vision in my right eye. Last night and this a.m., occasional little flashes of light on the lower right edge. … read more
I just experienced a black dot in my left eye with an
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I just experienced a black dot in my left eye with an attached squiggly line to it. I thought it was a piece of hair in my eye. I am 72 years old, still working as a legal secretary, so i sit in front… read more
Sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
sudden vision loss left eye black squiggly line with reddish ball in middle of field of vision. can see peripherally what would this be.… read more
I have a thin black line in my right eye that looks likes a
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have a thin black line in my right eye that looks likes a black thread which moves around in my eye and occassional a bright flashes on the outside of my eye. At this time I am a DOD civilian servin… read more
I have a floating black line in the right eye similar to a
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Hello, I have a floating black line in the right eye similar to a black smoke cloud being windblown. It has been constant for a few days and shows no signs yet of clearing up. Any advice on treatment … read more
I have a contact lens stuck in my eye. This has happened
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I have a contact lens stuck in my eye. This has happened before. It is floating around from the top of my right eye to the side (right) of my right eye. I called my eye doctor but she has left for the… read more
I have a squiggly line that takes up about 5% of my sight in
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have a squiggly line that takes up about 5% of my sight in the approximate center of my right eye. It seems to have some movement when I look left, right, up, or down. I think it is on the surface o… read more
I am having unusual dark floaters in my right eye and a
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I am having unusual dark floaters in my right eye and a background of blurry dots. This has never happened before and my eye looks alright from the outside … read more
I have dark squiggly lines floating in my right eye. No pain
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have dark squiggly lines floating in my right eye. No pain and I still see well through the blur. Started 4 days ago. On vacation in FL and don't know whether to see someone here or wait til my retu… read more
I have developed squiggly lines and floaters in one eye, I
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have developed squiggly lines and floaters in one eye, I also have intermittent flashes of light on the left side of that eye and also sometimes it looks like rays of light. I notice it more when I … read more
My left iris dilated unevenly this afternoon. This has never
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Hi, My left iris dilated unevenly this afternoon. This has never happened before. It went from being an irregular black shape to a large round shape. It felt as though I had cream in my eye, then afte… read more
About 30 minutes ago, I saw random flashes of bright light
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Hi, about 30 minutes ago, I saw random flashes of bright light off to the left which has never happened before. My right eye feels a bit odd right now and there's a dull ache in it. I'm concerned as t… read more
On occasion my eyes lose focus and a semi circular squiggly
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
On occasion my eyes lose focus and a semi circular squiggly vibrating line appears this lasts for3 to 10 minutes then disappears. I only see part of the object .the rest is lost in a vibrating blur.… read more
My husband came home earlier this evening with a bad pain
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Consultant Surgeon and Sports Medicine
My husband came home earlier this evening with a bad pain over his right eye. This has never happened before and we are curious what might be causing it. … read more
My granddaughters eye appeared in a flash photo last night
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
My granddaughters eye appeared white in a flash photo last night and It has never done that before. It happens to be the same eye she suddenly started having issues with a few months ago. Her eyelid s… read more