Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My left eye is painful 2 days ago i feel like something in
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
My left eye is painful 2 days ago i feel like something in it. It hurts when I blinked but when my eye is in water no pain what is this? And what is the treatment?… read more
This is day 3 my right eye feels like something is in my
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Hello this is day 3 my right eye feels like something is in my eye. It started off itchy , burning, and tearing.nit feels like something is on my eyeball and my vision looks blurry on that eye. It loo… read more
Large red burning spots on forehead. 2 days and its feels
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
2 days and its feels like its getting in my right eye now … read more
I have eye pain. Headache for the las three days, but not
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I have eye pain. Headache for the las three days, but not now. Feels like a film around eyes. Hurts in the back and corners of eyes. We are ready to go to the emergency room. Pleas elend advise… read more
My right eye began hurting this morning around 4am so much
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
My right eye began hurting this morning around 4am so much that it woke me up. It feels like there might be a hair or something in it, but neither my husband nor I can see anything in the eye. I also … read more
My right eye feels as if there is something behind it,
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
my right eye feels as if there is something behind it, putting pressure on it, feel it more when closing my eye, went to my Dr. for a checkup yesterday and whatever it is he called it by name but I ca… read more
My left eye it's like numb't and itchy and the hair from eye
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Consultant Paediatrician
My left eye brown it's like numb't and itchy and the hair from eye brows it's going day after day it's getting worst … read more
My head hurts. To be more specific it's been hurting on the
Dr. Rick
My head hurts. To be more specific it's been hurting on the right side for two days now. The pain is in my right eyd and right sinus. The back of my head is sore. Yesterday when it first hit the headc… read more
Rubed my eye and now my upper right eye lid and the corner
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
Rubed my eye and now my upper right eye lid and the corner of it is swollen and hurts … read more
About 4 hours ago I felt something in my right eye like an
Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Post-Doctoral Degree
About 4 hours ago I felt something in my right eye like an eye lash and began rubbing my eye. It is now red and looks like there is a jelly substance in the white part of my eye. My vision in the righ… read more
I received a hit on my eye, i was hurting for 2 days and my
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
i received a hit on my eye , i was hurting for 2 days and my eye was red ,now after a week ,the pain is gone but the lid is taking different shapes from time to time ,and sometime the lower part start… read more
I have broken capillaries in my right eye...more to the
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
I have broken capillaries in my right eye...more to the right side of the eye. The eye hurts constantly and produces mucus at night. I am using Visine eye drops. The drops burn and reduce the redness … read more
Since yesterday, my right eye has had a strained feeling
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Good morning. Since yesterday, my right eye has had a strained feeling when I look to the side. I'm not going to say it hurts, more like an achy strained feeling. I have a slight headache as well near… read more
My right eye is hurting. It feels like an eyelash is in my
eyemd45
eyemd45, eye doctor
My right eye is hurting. It feels like an eyelash is in my eye, but it doesn't go away. I've tried everything. The only thing that makes it feel better is when I put my contact lens in. Then it doesn'… read more
When I close my right eye I can feel a lump on my eye. It
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
When I close my right eye I can feel a lump on my eye. It does not hurt at all aside from a few days ago when my eye lid was sore. And it feels like I have soap in my eyes when I cry. … read more
Woke up with pain in my eye. It looks like I have pink eye
Dr. Rick
Woke up with pain in my eye. It looks like I have pink eye but not itchy at all. My eyeball hurts when I move it and the bone around my eye kinda hurts ( top of cheekbone and under eyebrow)???… read more
I have a question about my eye. the last two days its hurts
Dr. Rick
Hello, I have a question about my eye. the last two days its hurts when i blink, i feel pressure on my eye. it began yesterday morning, i woke up with a blurred vision on my right right eye and when i… read more
My eye lids, particularly right eye lid, remains swollen all
Dr. Rick
My eye lids, particularly right eye lid, remains swollen all day. Basically, it is a similar feeling as when you first wake up and rub your eyes, blurred vision, etc. I have tried the hot compress for… read more