Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I am scheduled for an upper blepharoplasty in June and I
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I am scheduled for an upper blepharoplasty in June and I just found out that one of my nasal-lacrimal-ducts is completely blocked, cause unknown. The duct problem was discovered by an ophthalmologist … read more
I have more floaters in my eyes than normal today... Big
Dr. Rick
I have more floaters in my eyes than normal today... Big deal or no? Does this have anything to do with lacrimal duct sarcoidosis. I get scared about stroke… read more
I had tear duct surgery (dcr) on my left eye over a year ago
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I had tear duct surgery (dcr) on my left eye over a year ago but my eye is still watering and swollen for a good part of the day, particularly when I am by a fan or when I am smiling or laughing. It a… read more
I am 74. I have hyperactive lacrimal glands, bilaterally.
Dr. Rick
My name is Michael & I am 74. I have hyperactive lacrimal glands, bilaterally. The watering of the eyes is continuous day & night and, it has been this way for some 2yrs now. Before, the condition wou… read more
My mom is Hyper Thyroid, and is on a large cocktail of
Dr. Rick
My mom is Hyper Thyroid, and is on a large cocktail of medications. She also has a blocked lacrimal tear duct which is causing extreme problems, constant tearing, irritated bloodshot eyes, and consist… read more
First i was diagnosed with conjunctivitis, then blocked tear
Dr. Rick
first i was diagnosed with conjunctivitis, then blocked tear ducts, now my lacrimal caruncle is very sore and red...any suggestions for easing that pain, redness and swelling? i use warm compresses co… read more
One of my lacrimal caruncles is significantly redder and
Dr. Rick
One of my lacrimal caruncles is significantly redder and more swollen than the other, and the eye is spilling over with tears. I've rinsed the eye with boric acid, and that seemed to help, but other t… read more
My eyes are watering all the time one eye more than the
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
My eyes are watering all the time one eye more than the other. Is there an over the counter medication that can help Julia… read more
If you squeeze between your eyes, thereby exposing the
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
If you squeeze between your eyes, thereby exposing the 'lacrimal caruncle', would this be harmful to my eyes in any way? For instance, would it temporarily make my eyes drier, or would there be more p… read more
I'm 30 years old and I think I have a blocked eye duct. My
Dr. Rick
Hello! I'm 30 years old and I think I have a blocked eye duct. My eye started watering a month ago, became red and painful and was put on antibiotic/steroid eye drops, which helped, but I don't think … read more
My eyes often water when I'm in a situation where I'm not
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
My eyes often water when I'm in a situation where I'm not comfortable. For example in a job interview. So it's an emotional thing. Is there something I can take before hand to avoid this?… read more
Just looking into an enlarge lacrimal caruncle, i had
DrRussMD, eye doctor
i had dryness a few months ago before the holiday. i was using eye drops at that time it seemed to go away once I started wearing glasses again every so often at the end of the night my right eye gets irritated which I assume is from my eye makeup this happened a few days ago, i used eye makeup remover after i removed the eye makeup my eye was still irritated so after looking further i noticed the enlarged lacrimal with a tiny bit of cotton on it i got the cotton off and went to sleep but the lacrimal is still enlarged it always seems to be my right eye that gets irritated never my left so im wondering if the enlarged lacrimal has something to do with that … read more
I have a bad eye problem. My tear ducts are spraying water
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
I have a bad eye problem. My tear ducts are spraying water out, on the inside of my glasses, if I am wearing them, or the tears are running down my face sometimes, if not Can anything be done to solve… read more
My tear duct (the one on the "nose side" of the eye) has
Dr. Rick
My tear duct (the one on the "nose side" of the eye) has been irritated for over a month now. It is swollen to some extent and often "leaks" tears. I had this before sometimes from rubbing my eye too … read more
Doctor - *My left eye is tearing blood and regular tears
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
Doctor - *My left eye is tearing blood and regular tears *The lower channel which leads to the lacrimal sac is swollen, iit feels like a pea *There is a small cyst growing with blood in it in the area… read more
I had just sent in my question, it seems that the tear duct
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Board certified general ophthalmologist
I had just sent in my question, it seems that the tear duct in one of my eyes is irritated/infected, the area in the corner is red, with slight discharge, it is sensitive, itchy, but not terribly pain… read more
I have what kind of looks like a head/ bump in my tear duct
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have what kind of looks like a white head/white bump in my tear duct area of my eye. My eye isn't watering a lot...which i read about being a blocked tear duct or what not.. So, I don't think its th… read more
My left eye started Tearing,no pain, just flooding real bad.
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
My left eye started Tearing,no pain, just flooding real bad. Could it be a stopped up tear duct… read more