Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
I have a eye floater that is continuous, circular in nature
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I have a eye floater that is continuous, circular in nature in my left eye. It first occurred yesterday, then subsided. It started again this afternoon and has continued for a couple of hours. Since i… read more
I woke up with an eye floater in one eye - I have never had
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I woke up with an eye floater in one eye - I have never had this before … read more
Perfectly round Black cirkel in the center og the vision ón
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Perfectly round Black cirkel in the center og the vision ón the right eye. The cirkel moves up, Down, left , right with the eye. Hard to focus. Blurry sight ón right eye. What Can it be? Dó I need hel… read more
Yesterday woke up with my left eye vision cloudy and a black
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Yesterday woke up with my left eye vision cloudy and a black dot and black floaters. I have a lens fitted for a cateract, which has been successful up to now. I had a stiff neck and put Ibuprofen gel … read more
I woke up about 6 hours ago and discovered that there was
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I woke up about 6 hours ago and discovered that there was bleeding in the sclera of my left eye in the shape of a [ about 1mm thick and 4.5 mm high pointing at but not touching the iris. At first the … read more
I ha be a "floater" with sparkles around in that is in the
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
I ha be a "floater" with sparkles around in that is in the center of my left eye. What should I do about it? It is in the shape of a triangle pointing to the left.… read more
Yesterday I noticed a dark line in the lower left part of my
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
Yesterday I noticed a dark line in the lower left part of my eye. I thought it was floater but it moves with my eye movement. One year ago I had cataract surgery. I am on vacation on a sailboat, and a… read more
I woke up this morning with a painful bloodshot left eye. I
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
I woke up this morning with a painful bloodshot left eye. I noticed as the day progressed that my eye hurt with certain movements (up and down and side to side). I was instructed by a opthalmologist o… read more
Left eye floater. Years going with age. High blood pressure
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
high blood pressure exposer to beach fumes prior to noticing floater… read more
I woke up this morning and noticed mt left eye was
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I woke up this morning and noticed mt left eye was bloodshot. Only the outer "white" part of my eye is bloodshot; the inner part is fine. I have been on pain management for almost 1 years, so I've dis… read more
I have an eye floater that is circular and tracks with eye
Dr. Dan B.
I have an eye floater that is circular and tracks with eye movement I have had it for a few days. I have an ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow afternoon, should I go somewhere sooner, if I could, in… read more
Woke up this morning, notice that my left I was entirerly
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
Woke up this morning, notice that my left I was entirerly bloody and if I pull up the to lid of the eye there seems to be a darker color mix in with the blood. then to top it off I sudently felt like … read more
Two days ago I woke up with several extra floaters in my
Dr. Dan B.
Two days ago I woke up with several extra long floaters in my left eye along with hundreds of very tiny dots. Yesterday and this morning my vision in the left eye is blurry along with the floaters and… read more
I woke up this morning with floaters in my right eye. There
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
I woke up this morning with floaters in my right eye. There is no pain but my vision appears to be compromised.Before I go to the e.r. Ineed some advice..I am 65 years old and havenot really had anyth… read more
I woke up Sunday morning with my left eye brow bone feeling
Dr. Dan B.
Hello! I woke up Sunday morning with my left eye brow bone feeling bruised to the touch, and loss of feeling above my left temple, as well as loss of feeling on the top left area of my scalp. I have n… read more
I woke up with a feeling of bruised eye on my left eye by my
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
Hi good morning I woke up with a feeling of bruised eye on my left eye by my nose … read more
I woke up with numerous "floaters" in my eyes yesterday
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Ophthalmologist
I woke up with numerous "floaters" in my eyes yesterday morning. They are so numereous that my vision is slightly obscured. I do not seem to have any other symptoms.… read more
This past Friday evening this floater started in my right
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
This past Friday evening this floater started in my right eye & I have also noticed a white reflection light on the edge of my eye, more noticeable in the dark. I am also a diabetic.… read more