Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I TOOK THIS AROUND 6 OCLOCK. DID'NT NOTICE ANYTHING UNTIL I

Customer Question

I TOOK THIS AROUND 6 OCLOCK. DID'NT NOTICE ANYTHING UNTIL I WENT TO BED AROUND 10;30 THEN I STATED ICHING AND WHIN SHUT MY EYES SEEING THINGS.WHAT SOULD I DO . I ONLY TOOK ONE
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Tom :

Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom

Dr. Tom :

Please tell me what is was that you took?

Dr. Tom :

I see that you are off line.........but we will work on your question when you get back on line. It may take a few minutes for me to get back on with you, since you aren't available right now.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.

Our chat will start when you get back on line and you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.
Hi I am still waiting to see what you took?