Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
My left eye and eyelid hurt, particularly the outer corner,
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Hi my left eye and eyelid hurt, particularly the outer corner … read more
I have a red swollen eyelid and very swollen under and
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I have a red swollen eyelid and very swollen under and around the left eye and it is stinging and itchy. I dont see signs of a sty. I have been putting antibiotic ointment on it but does not seem to h… read more
About 3 PM yesterday my left eye suddenly became swollen.
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
About 3 PM yesterday my left eye suddenly became swollen. Later in the evening my right eyelid started to swell. I thought it might go away overnight but this morning I have significant swelling, espe… read more
Unilateral pain and swelling of under right eye. no visible
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
unilateral pain and swelling of under right eye. no visible bite mark. pain started yesterday and now swelling under eye.… read more
My eye is really red and my eyelid is low and swollen its
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
my eye is really red and my eyelid is low and swollen its just my left eye and i have discharge and itching what infection could it be?… read more
I ran into a branch just under my eye. The lower eyelid has
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I ran into a branch just under my eye. The lower eyelid has a small cut and my face is swollen under the eye. The vision seems fine. When I blow my nose their is blood mixed with the mucus so that it … read more
A week ago my left eyelid was swollen and red, my eye felt
Dr. James
Dr. James, Doctoral Degree
a week ago my left eyelid was swollen and red, my eye felt like something was in it and it was itchy, the next day under my eye was also swollen. Now my left eye is fine, but now my right eye is swoll… read more
I have an eye infection in my lower left eyelid. It's
Dr. Dan B.
I have an eye infection in my lower left eyelid. It's swollen up to the point now where it's significantly in my visual range. I started taking Septra for it a couple of days ago, but then read online… read more
I have a question about my eye which is swollen and
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
I have a question about my eye which is swollen and irritated. … read more
My eye is red and my eyelids are swollen. My eye is watering
Dr. JLB
Dr. JLB, Post-Doctoral Degree
My eye is red and my eyelids are swollen. My eye is watering and this has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I went to a doctor and she prescribed a type of eye drop for me. Do you know what thi… read more
A muscle right under my left eyelid has been twitching for a
Dr. Rick
A muscle right under my left eyelid has been twitching for a few days now. It's really bothersome. I'm under more stress than usual and I work in front of a computer at work. Plus I have been doing so… read more
I woke up with a swollen painful left eyelid that has
pippistrellodaqua
pippistrellodaqua, eye doctor
I woke up with a swollen painful left eyelid that has worsened through the day and gotten quite pink. The area directly above the eyelid is also swollen so there are sort of 2 bumps. I do not have fev… read more
My left lower eyelid is swollen. It started yesterday with a
Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch, Attending Physician
Hello! My left lower eyelid is swollen. It started yesterday with a feeling of tenderness below my eye and some inflammation. I awoke this morning with the eyelid itself from inner to the middle swoll… read more
I have had this rash type skin disorder around my eyes,
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
I have had this rash type skin disorder around my eyes, specifically the eyelids and under the eyes. As I have gotten older, they seem to becoming a lot more aggressive. I have alpha thalassaemia and … read more
Sometimes I wake up with really swollen eyes, just like
Dr. Rick
Sometimes I wake up with really swollen eyes, just like monsters have in the movies. Puffy eyelids, swollen undereyes area. It takes 1-2 days to go back to normal. Yesterday it happened during the day… read more
I feel movement in the eye. Under the eyelid at at the
Dr. Rick
I feel movement in the eye. Under the eyelid at at the sides … read more
I have a swollen small bag under my lowere eyelid. I was
DrRussMD, eye doctor
I have a swollen small bag under my lowere eyelid. I was taking antibiotics but nothing seems to be working my left eye is red and itchy but not pink eye it's been five days and no better. The swellin… read more
My left eyelid has been swollen and red for almost 6 weeks
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Ophthalmologist
my left eyelid has been swollen and red for almost 6 weeks now, my Dr has given me different creams, antibiotics and eye drops, nothing is working, there is fluid build up and this morning I can hardl… read more