How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask eyesight2020 Your Own Question
eyesight2020, Optometrist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 56
Experience:  provide eyecare information for adults and children
Type Your Eye Question Here...
eyesight2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Y ask e question a 1/2 hawer ago and no inser

This answer was rated:

Y ask e question a 1/2 hawer ago and no inser
I just received this question.If you are available to chat please fill me in
I just looked at your last post.
How long have you had this,
Any sensitivity to light
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2 1/2 days
Are you still online
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you wear contacts
Was your eye stuck shut in the morning
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Y do not wear contac and my eye was not complete shut
It seems that you may have an infection.
It maybe best to call your eye doctor to be seen as possible
so that he can take a look at you and possibly prescribe antibiotics to treat the infection.
You could do warm soaks until you are able to be seen by your doctor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tha dos not tel me wat the do until monday
Do you have any other questions in regards ***** *****
In any event,in summary it sounds like you may very well have an eye infection.
The only way to treat this is with depending on what your doctor finds upon evaluation is with antibiotic drops or ointments or a combination of the two.All we can do on our part is to provides you with information to guide you as to what you should do.
I would do warm soaks till you could see doctor tomorrow.
I hope this has helped
Since I did answer your question in a timely manner, a positive rating would be appreciated
eyesight2020 and other Eye Specialists are ready to help you

If this is something you feel you need to have seen tonight you could call

you primary care doctor in which case he may call in a prescription for you

till you are able to be seen by your eye doctor.

Any other questions feel free to contact me

I'm sorry you feel you are not getting the answer you are looking for
All we can do without being able to totally examine your eye is give you guidance as to what you should do.
What you should do is one of three things
1) call you eye doctor so he can see you as soon as possible to be treated for.your problem
2) call your primary care doctor and see if he will agree to prescribe drops to treat you till you can go to your eye doctor.
3)Lastly ,go to the emergency room only as a last resort.
Without your willingness to answer questions we may ask you I can not really help you any further
Finally the answers to your questions. are only for information and do not replace a visit with a doctor.