Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

This morning I felt vaguely dizzy and felt pressure behind

This morning I felt vaguely dizzy and felt pressure behind and around my eyes. I lay down and felt the pressure even more, and could feel my pulse throbbing in my head and abdomen. I napped for a couple of hours and awakened feeling back to normal. Could this be a TIA, and should I see my MD tomorrow? I don't believe that this is an eye problem. Thank you for your help. Laurie Ransom

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I would not rush to blame your symptoms on a TIA from what you have posted. It is possible that you have sinus inflammation, perhaps a mild migraine etc.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. Welcome to chat.

I see you have rated my answer already. I am still here if you would like to discuss this issue further.

From what you have posted I do no think you need to be seen on Sunday, but if you are still concerned It wouldn't hurt to touch base with him on Monday.