Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have numbness in feet and sometimes hands, pain in right

Customer Question
eye and fatigue...
i have numbness in feet and sometimes hands, pain in right eye and fatigue
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Eye
9/6/2012
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Do you have any other known medical problems?

no medical problems

I'm not sure what to make of this exactly Dave.

I am suspecting possibly MS

I would recommend you seen an internist and start with an MRI of the brain.

Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply."

Interesting, I have had these symptoms on and off for years. I answered no medical problems, but I was a very heavy drinker and smoker for years, and have had lower back problems for years. I will investigate the ms, but hope you are incorrect. I do also have stomach problems I take pantoprazole
I see.
Make sure you get that MRI.
Don't forget a good or excellent rating. I appreciate it. :)
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor